NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Guest palnese

Fucking hell, I'm starting to get well excited for this. I'll probably shit myself in the tunnel.

Thanks Neesioux. Yep, one from each side. Clean sheet in goal first half followed by a pretty much solo defensive performance in the second as everyone went for glory. Fully deserved.  :p

I'd almost forgotten that pint though. I took one swig and nearly chundered. I think Nut finished it.

I'll hopefully get round to throwing together the line ups for the away team tomorrow or Wednesday evening so for those of you who haven't sent me a PM (Gaz can you give me an indication of where your four +1s want to play) could you please do so tonight? It looks like Neesy and myself are willing to play a third in goal so another keeper would be ideal. If not I'll end up picking someone from random so everyone has as much time outfield time as everyone else.

Cheers!

Gentlemen, the home side is picked. I'm confident enough that our devout training regimes, bags of energy and samba skills means these 'leaked sides' will worry the opposition. They may even revert to a 5-4-1 formation to counteract it.

First 20 mins

Andrew Saxelby

Palnese    Gary Ramm    Colin Rance    Kev Reay

Zak Harney    Rob Hunter

Chris Lewis

James Roy                                Jon Brown

Nick Kane

Middle 20 mins

Nick Kane

Palnese  Zak Harney    Scott Wilson  James Roy

Paul Samaden    Rob Hunter

Andrew Saxelby

Kev Reay                    'Henda'

Steven Shutler

Final 20 mins:

Zak Harney

Andrew Saxelby    Gary Ramm    Colin Rance    Jon Brown

Scott Wilson    'Henda'

Chris Lewis

Steven Shutler                  Paul Samadan

Nick Kane

I've tried to pick as best as possible given the positions available and the fact most people wanted the same positions! If you want to swap and someone else agrees to it, let me know. Everyone should have 40 minutes, except the three keepers who play 60. If i've cocked it up let me know....

I'll hopefully get round to throwing together the line ups for the away team tomorrow or Wednesday evening so for those of you who haven't sent me a PM (Gaz can you give me an indication of where your four +1s want to play) could you please do so tonight? It looks like Neesy and myself are willing to play a third in goal so another keeper would be ideal. If not I'll end up picking someone from random so everyone has as much time outfield time as everyone else.

Cheers!

I'll do the other 20.

Cheers!

I'll do the other 20.

Nice one. Just the outfield positions to fill.

Gentlemen, the home side is picked. I'm confident enough that our devout training regimes, bags of energy and samba skills means these 'leaked sides' will worry the opposition. They may even revert to a 5-4-1 formation to counteract it.

First 20 mins

Andrew Saxelby

Zak Harney    Rob Hunter

Chris Lewis

Nick Kane

Middle 20 mins

Nick Kane

Andrew Saxelby

Steven Shutler

Final 20 mins:

Zak Harney

Scott Wilson    'Henda'

Chris Lewis

Nick Kane

I've tried to pick as best as possible given the positions available and the fact most people wanted the same positions! If you want to swap and someone else agrees to it, let me know. Everyone should have 40 minutes, except the three keepers who play 60. If i've cocked it up let me know....

Instantly nervous on seeing this

First 20 mins

Andrew Saxelby

Zak Harney    Rob Hunter

Chris Lewis

Nick Kane

Middle 20 mins

Nick Kane

Andrew Saxelby

Steven Shutler

Final 20 mins:

Zak Harney

Scott Wilson    'Henda'

Chris Lewis

Nick Kane

You fool. Now the spies have seen our line up.

Me and Ramm-bo get to renew our centre back partnership. Let's just hope the middle third don't fuck it up for us.

BTW, toonpete, Neesy is definitely your first choice front man and KDT is a centre back. You're welcome.

Guest neesy111

Me and Ramm-bo get to renew our centre back partnership. Let's just hope the middle third don't fuck it up for us.

BTW, toonpete, Neesy is definitely your first choice front man and KDT is a centre back. You're welcome.

Shut Up Colin.

Shut Up Colin.

:fishing:

Shut Up Colin.

Gonna need a crowbar and a fucking locksmith to get past this centre half partnership.

Guest neesy111

Getting close this now!

DW Sports next to the Soccer Dome still have plenty of Orange tops left.

I'm going tonight to get one.

Shut Up Colin.

Gonna need a crowbar and a fucking locksmith to get past this centre half partnership.

and Colin can be Moke at the back stick for all our set pieces.....

Shut Up Colin.

and Colin can be Moke at the back stick for all our set pieces.....

That'll be nice. I didn't even get near the penalty area last time.