NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

I probably won't be able to make it now due too a few things changing since I agreed to this, mainly I've started up my own company so I can no longer spare the funds. Due to the fact I've left it as late as I have if someone wants my place, I'm basically willing to give it to them for free, as I already paid for it and I feel crap that I can't go as it's something I really wanted to do.

Don't pass this on yet I may have a taker.

Yeah that's fine.

Got a taker mate. Cheers.

Ok, here are the away team lineups. I've tried to fit players into their preferred positions for at least one third of the game. Kendahltomasson, I forgot Chris had already volunteered for a stint in goal so in the end I didn't need you. If for whatever reason I have cocked up your positions, please let me know and I'll try my best to change them (Kaizero was the only one not to come back to me so fingers crossed one of your two positions works). If not, I'm happy for straight changes to happen, be it before or during. Howay lads!!

[move]SSN SOURCES: Neesy faces a late fitness test due to recent knee injury[/move]

First 3rd

Kendahltomasson            Chris McQuillan

LFEE            toonpete1892                      Slim                      Kaizero

Jamie (Gaz)      Basher (Gaz)            Jonathan (MattyP)        MattyPNUFC

Neesy         

Second 3rd

Kendahltomasson          Kev (Gaz)           

Neesy            Dom (Gaz)              Chris McQuillan    Jonathan (MattyP)

Jamie (Gaz)          Basher (Gaz)          Kevin (MattyP)        2narmie

toonpete1892

Final 3rd

toonpete1892            Kev (Gaz)

Slim                Neesy                  Dom (Gaz)        Kevin (MattyP)

LFEE              Kaizero                MattyPNUFC          2narmie

Chris McQuillan 

It's probably best that Kevin (MattyP) doesn't play as a CB.  He's about 5'6 and about 8 stone.

May have to swap him to RB then. Unless someone wants to swap and go CB for a third?

Or we can just play 3 at the back ......

It's probably best that Kevin (MattyP) doesn't play as a CB.  He's about 5'6 and about 8 stone.

May have to swap him to RB then. Unless someone wants to swap and go CB for a third?

Or we can just play 3 at the back ......

3 at the back in the final 3rd :) - all out attack, shit or bust.