NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

KenDahl I'm happy to sell to you once I get confirmation Bayern v Barca is on (confirmation to come tomorrow morning); given that you are a forumite and will play on whichever team, meaning no switcheroos as per bowlingcrofty's post. Although should you not want it I will sell to iwantcurlyhairtoo's mate.

I'll PM you tomorrow if I am definitely going to Munich (90% likely) and then let you know my details.

Yeah that sounds good.

Whats happening with this then?

KenDahl I'm happy to sell to you once I get confirmation Bayern v Barca is on (confirmation to come tomorrow morning); given that you are a forumite and will play on whichever team, meaning no switcheroos as per bowlingcrofty's post. Although should you not want it I will sell to iwantcurlyhairtoo's mate.

I'll PM you tomorrow if I am definitely going to Munich (90% likely) and then let you know my details.

Yeah that sounds good.

Whats happening with this then?

Yup, it's available, I am going to Munich. PM me to confirm you want it and I'll tell you my bank details.

I was just about to ask the same thing. The orange shirt from last year is £20 on .cock, and I could lend one out if needs be too.

Not a bad shout. I'm not too arsed wearing one from this season but with travelling from distance to play, I'd like to keep the cost low if possible. As long as my top has the crest and I'm playing footy on the turf, I don't really care.

How much are the retro tops in the club shop? And do they do the old away tops? Shorts and socks would obviously be an issue but we could easily settle on a block colour from Mike's World.

Nooooooo not the bibs! Like I and others have said, wearing a toon top is the only way. So;

a) The retro tops online (1996/1990) are £30. Throw a few quid on top for some cheap shorts and socks from Sports Direct, discount bins or ebay and we'll be kitted out for less than £40. You may even get lucky buying one of ebay or borrowing/buying it from a mate.

b) The two current away tops are both full price and I can't see that changing. Include shorts and socks and you're easily looking at £55-60, really not an option for me.

c) We resurrect the yellow away kit. Not sure how many of those who played the last time are playing this time around but between us we must be able to get enough Ms, Ls and XLs. Again ebay may come to the rescue for the odd few we're missing.

d) Fake tops. Those who have had them before, how quick is delivery? They maybe not be the real deal but they're still technically toon tops.

Any other options or suggestions?

Orange away shirt from last year, with anyone from the home side who has one throwing into the mix to be lent out for the match?

Annoyingly I didn't have time to have a look around the shops whilst home over the weekend. Where and how much are we talking? Was there a good range of sizes?