NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Getting close this now!

DW Sports next to the Soccer Dome still have plenty of Orange tops left.

I'm going tonight to get one.

Is it just standard organge top we need? or somkind of toon one I am missing

Getting close this now!

DW Sports next to the Soccer Dome still have plenty of Orange tops left.

I'm going tonight to get one.

Is it just standard organge top we need? or somkind of toon one I am missing

Last years away kit.

I asked last week and only few people replied.

Will give it till wed-thur and see the interest.

He needs two if he might need 2 people

I'll chip in a few quid for that.

Guest neesy111

Got my shirt tonight.  15 quid for short selved or 20 for long-sleeved.  Cheers MattyP.

Hoping to come along and watch ,if you need a novice photographer to take all the pics im here to help ,do the club allow pitch side during the match at both ends etc ?

I probably won't be able to make it now due too a few things changing since I agreed to this, mainly I've started up my own company so I can no longer spare the funds. Due to the fact I've left it as late as I have if someone wants my place, I'm basically willing to give it to them for free, as I already paid for it and I feel crap that I can't go as it's something I really wanted to do.

I probably won't be able to make it now due too a few things changing since I agreed to this, mainly I've started up my own company so I can no longer spare the funds. Due to the fact I've left it as late as I have if someone wants my place, I'm basically willing to give it to them for free, as I already paid for it and I feel crap that I can't go as it's something I really wanted to do.

Don't pass this on yet I may have a taker.

Yeah that's fine.

Guest neesy111

Fucked my knee on tuesday playing and played last night and I could hardly move.  Hopefully it just needs some rest.

Yeah that's fine.

As might I if you can't make it or Crofty's mate can't.

Is the new home shirt going to be out in time for this? I just think it'd be nice to get the new shirt for the occasion. Also, who are we giving the money to about taking pictures and filming it and what not?

Also, I have a goalkeeper top for the away team incase anyone is wondering whether to buy one

Is the new home shirt going to be out in time for this? I just think it'd be nice to get the new shirt for the occasion. Also, who are we giving the money to about taking pictures and filming it and what not?

Also, I have a goalkeeper top for the away team incase anyone is wondering whether to buy one

Champion.

Be nice if we could have the teams sometime soon mind toonpete... :)

Champion.

Just so people know, I'm in the home team. It's just the keeper top is black and grey, which would be too similar to wear with our kit

Champion.

They are sorted out on paper so should be online tonight. Unfortunately my net at home was broken last night so couldn't post them.

Champion.

They are sorted out on paper so should be online tonight. Unfortunately my net at home was broken last night so couldn't post them.

Just me being an eager beaver mate.  (don't put me on the bench) :).