Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Surely if it's as close as that one then benefit of the doubt goes to Cisse? Linesman has to be 100% sure he's offside. 24 hours later, with TV replays, we're still not 100% sure.

Thought Pards mentioned the benefit is supposed to go to the striker....

Guest bimpy474

This how we are taught as ref's.

"any part of his head, body or feet is nearer to his opponents goal"

As i was told and understand it, meaning any body part of the player that he can score with. Fwiw.

This how we are taught as ref's.

"any part of his head, body or feet is nearer to his opponents goal"

As i was told and understand it, meaning any body part of the player that he can score with. Fwiw.

Ah okay :thup:

Surely if it's as close as that one then benefit of the doubt goes to Cisse? Linesman has to be 100% sure he's offside. 24 hours later, with TV replays, we're still not 100% sure.

:thup: unless he is a robot there is no way he could be 100% sure.

Guest bimpy474

Spot on, if you can't be sure then you give the advantage to the attacking team, again we are told to do this.

Spot on, if you can't be sure then you give the advantage to the attacking team, again we are told to do this.

So basically slow mo - sure 2nd goal he was marginally off. In real time, no fucking way is that clear :lol:

Guest bimpy474

So basically slow mo - sure 2nd goal he was marginally off. In real time, no fucking way is that clear :lol:

Aye, its no where near clear. I actually think the 2nd decision is worse that the first. My reasoning is the first one is always hard imo, as the defender steps up in a split second as the ball is played. In that though, that's why ref and the assistants are now professional so they should get those right. The 2nd decision was worse for me as it's clear and the players are moving in the same direction and the lino is just looking across the line at players moving the same way.

It's always harder to see the ball played, see the attacking player moving forward just as the defender steps up, just imo like.

I dunno i was spitting at the first one being called offside and wasn't sure about the second till they showed in replay, think first screamed of linesman not seeing trailing defender...

Also how come whenever Blimpy posts, when I read it and click out of thread it shows as if there's a new post, and when I click in it's still that same Blimpy post most recent :|  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

I dunno i was spitting at the first one being called offside and wasn't sure about the second till they showed in replay, think first screamed of linesman not seeing trailing defender...

Also how come whenever Blimpy posts, when I read it and click out of thread it shows as if there's a new post, and when I click in it's still that same Blimpy post most recent :|  :undecided:

It's because i edited my post before someone has replied, i notice spelling mistakes etc. ;)

Guest bimpy474

Must be only you who does it though, I've noticed it a load and it's always you  :lol:

I think Dave said it was someone else as well, but it does seem to be me mostly :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy is so desperate not to get back to the missus even his posts pretend they haven't been read yet.

Should have seen me last night, i slept in this very chair until 5am so i didn't have to venture into the bedroom, where i knew she lay in wait.

Valentines and birthdays are the days that give me nightmares, just knowing she will be tackled up with her minge panting. Dear god !!!!.

Bimpy is so desperate not to get back to the missus even his posts pretend they haven't been read yet.

Should have seen me last night, i slept in this very chair until 5am so i didn't have to venture into the bedroom, where i knew she lay in wait.

Valentines and birthdays are the days that give me nightmares, just knowing she will be tackled up with her minge panting. Dear god !!!!.

:fuuu:

Norwegian refs are at a really low level compared to other nations. When i saw there was a norwegian ref team i had a feeling they would fuck up.

Norwegian refs are at a really low level compared to other nations. When i saw there was a norwegian ref team i had a feeling they would fuck up.

Tippeligaen isn't the strongest of leagues either. Those refs aren't judging great competition.

:lol: :lol: