Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

Guest Spark

Moyes does seem to be the choice of the collective journalistic wisdom, which is why he's odds on while Solksjaer is probably at longer odds than Pardew.

It's always fascinating watching clubs go through this process, and so much more interesting when it's Man Utd...

Nah, Moyes is odds on because it at least makes a bit of sense (although it's risky imo) whereas Solksjaer becoming manager would take an insane leap of faith at this stage.

Moyes was backed into odds-on before Ferguson announced he was retiring.

I don't know if it's going to be a good or bad time to be looking for us (if and it's a huge if, they do the right thing and get rid of the plank in charge). On one hand there will be a ton of competition for the best managers available on another, some of those that are axed could be good fits for us.

Obviously Manure will be looking, Chelsea will be, Everton may be too, Man Shitty and Arsenal are probably gonna stick with what they have IMO.

Won't effect us at all tbh, Man Yoo and Chelsea will go for managers that are out of our league financially.

Everton is the only ones who effect us tbh and i doubt we will be looking at even remotely close the same type of manager that Everton will.

Won't effect us at all tbh, Man Yoo and Chelsea will go for managers that are out of our league financially.

Everton is the only ones who effect us tbh and i doubt we will be looking at even remotely close the same type of manager that Everton will.

It will effect because of a trickle down. For example if Manure take Everton's manager, Everton need to fil a vacancy so they are in competition with us, but also if Chelsea take some guy from a club that has done well, then they are looking for a manager they take one from a team doing well, and so on and so forth. Don't underestimate the trickle down effect, of course we are not in the same market as Manure or Chelsea or Manshitty or Arsenal but we could well be in the same market as the clubs they take their new guys from.

Chelsea won't though.... they would take a name over someone who has done a good job at a lower club.

Mourinho seems a certainty and that doesn't effect us what so ever, have to wait and see with Everton and they are just one club.

Will hardly effect us drastically with just one club making a change and most likely a change that we won't even consider.

Chelsea won't though.... they would take a name over someone who has done a good job at a lower club.

Mourinho seems a certainty and that doesn't effect us what so ever, have to wait and see with Everton and they are just one club.

Will hardly effect us drastically with just one club making a change and most likely a change that we won't even consider.

I don't think Mourinho is a certainty yet, especially with the Manure job now open. But if he does leave Real, Real are looking, they might take another teams coach who we were looking for or the team that coach leaves is looking for the same guy we are. I could go on forever but the more clubs looking the more competition no matter who they are. But like I said this could also work in our favour if club chose to get rid of someone who we would like.

Again though, Madrid won't look at the same types of coaches that we will.

Look at the managers supposedly on the shortlist for the job, they are proven CL winners who have won the CL that is the level they are looking at.

The only linked name that hasn't is Klopp and he might win it this year and besides we won't be able to attract that level of quality.

I think you are looking too much into this, the only club who could effect us is Everton and even so one club won't effect us too much.

Whelan thinks Villa Everton not big enough for Martinez.

"It's [a case of] would Roberto choose to go to Everton or would he wait for one of the really big clubs?

"I'm not degrading Everton in any way, shape or form - they're a great club with great supporters - but is Everton regarded as one of the top European clubs? Well, unfortunately they're not"

Over to you, Barca and Real.

Guest Roger Kint

I hope to fuck we have a plan

Our plan is to do nothing as our manager has 7 years on his contract.

Read some Laudrup to Everton rumour somewhere this morning. But have been on a BBC feed.

Just saw that yeah, if that is a possibility we should be pulling out all the stops to get him in right now.

Everton has a tight budget. Will they pay the 5m needed to get Laudrup and offer him significant transfer funds? Besides, Swansea is a right fit for Laudrup and they are in Europe next season. He might not want to leave for now.