Brian McDermott

ponsaelius

How dare you overachieve! Just think, we gave you Jason Roberts AND Noel Hunt and you fail to secure Premier League football?!

Exactly, Reading probably has the least talent of any EPL side and their position in the table is an accurate reflection of that...Not sure what Reading is expecting here.

How dare you overachieve! Just think, we gave you Jason Roberts AND Noel Hunt and you fail to secure Premier League football?!

Exactly, Reading probably has the least talent of any EPL side and their position in the table is an accurate reflection of that...Not sure what Reading is expecting here.

They were talkin to the chairman on MoTD on saturday, spoke to a  few fans as well.  They didn't seem above temselves tbh, one of them mentioned increasing the stadium etc.  Not sure where they'll find the fans from.

If it somehow earns them an extra 2 or 3 points from a revival good on them.

The chances of a honeymoon period with 9 games to go and their fixture schedule just looks so naive mind

Should have been done at the transfer window and spent some money if they were serious about staying up.

They'll not survive even if they brought it Mourinho etc...only logical reason behind it is they believe a better long term manager is on board.

Atkins, DiCanio, RDM, Poyet & maybe McClaren. Usual suspects.

Think McDermott is a good manager myself and its a shame, had he not got them up he'd be there for the next few seasons.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/417729_472677396121313_1040091194_n.jpg

"How do you feel that game went Brian?"

"I dont know how we lost, I just  cant put my finger on it !"

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/417729_472677396121313_1040091194_n.jpg

It's a thumb man you galoot!

:fishing:

Guest bimpy474

And took 4 points of us  :facepalm:

It's a thumb man you galoot!

:fishing:

Whoever says I cant put my thumb on it?  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

New Derby mate.  :lol: