Horror tackle

alpal78

Guest bimpy474

Bardsley's tackle on Colo was a terrible tackle like.

Was quite miraculous that he didn't get injured

Aye it was.

Didn't Barton have a pretty bad one on Xabi Alonso down at the corner flag? Maybe not qualified to be deemed a horror tackle, but iirc he got a straight red?

The Henry one on Jordi Gomez was also horrendous, but DW probably think it was a 50/50

Guest bimpy474

What did Karl Henry do last season that made us hate him?

Season before last when he kicked Joey from pillar to post at Wolves.

Ok next question, after these incidents (Nolan on Anichibe and Guthrie on Fagan), did our manager (Pardew, Houghton) came out with tosh like there's not a bad bone in his body or did we accept responsibility and tried to make amends. Makes me sick hearing Martinez extol the good virtues of Callum Mcmanaman

Guest loven Mag 11

What did Karl Henry do last season that made us hate him?

Season before last when he kicked Joey from pillar to post at Wolves.

Ah yes, for some reason i thought he killed Hatem. But i think we were glad Ben arfa wasnt playing.

Ok next question, after these incidents (Nolan on Anichibe and Guthrie on Fagan), did our manager (Pardew, Houghton) came out with tosh like there's not a bad bone in his body or did we accept responsibility and tried to make amends. Makes me sick hearing Martinez extol the good virtues of Callum Mcmanaman

Danny Guthrie:

"I was very upset to hear the news concerning Craig. The club have been in touch with Hull City on my behalf because I want to speak to Craig in person to apologise and wish him a speedy recovery.

"I hope to be able to do that as soon as possible. It was a challenge that came purely out of frustration towards the end of Saturday's game, but anybody who knows me will accept it was totally out of character on my part."

Hughton on Nolan:

"Kevin (Nolan) is what he is. He is a competitive player, as are players like Nicky Butt and Steven Taylor. It's disappointing that we lose him because he is a good player.

"I would say on the challenge itself that I didn't think there was any intent or malice.

"We accept that he did catch the lad. Kevin has apologised to the lad and also to David Moyes, and it's one we need to pick ourselves up from and go on from here."

I remember Jimmy Bullard, Barry Ferguson and possibly Matt Jansen breaking their leg at SJP, albeit from clashes not horror tackles iirc

[/quote

Yea, really rattled Scott Parker, Roeder needed a good word with him after that. Nothing like that scouse cunt just running on

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59766.900.html