Horror tackle

alpal78

How Colo didn't break his leg is beyond me.

Scott Parker had an awful/unlucky tackle on Jimmy Bullard when he played for us.

Thomas Gravesen on Olivier Bernard is one of the worst I remember us being on the receiving end of, apart from the ones discussed above.

Scott Parker had an awful/unlucky tackle on Jimmy Bullard when he played for us.

Thomas Gravesen on Olivier Bernard is one of the worst I remember us being on the receiving end of, apart from the ones discussed above.

similar to yesterdays and they scored from it aswell. rarely been so angry watching a match.

Scott Parker's challenge on Bullard wasn't even a challenge really. Parker tripped over Bullard's leg which got stuck and completely buckled. Horrible accident, Parker was distraught.

similar to yesterdays and they scored from it aswell. rarely been so angry watching a match.

That fucking game man. Cried of pure frustration. Not only did they score, they won a fucking penalty from it because Kevin Campbell was "brought down" by Woodgate. AAARRRGGGHHHH.

Didn't see that but I hope it hurt. Met Burridge when I was a kid, utter c***.

it's youtubeable. agree about burridge mind. sat behind him on a train from edinburgh and hte entire carriage knew who he was, where he was going etc, loud, arrogant prick.

Oh, my God. Seen that one a few times over the years but didn't realise how bad it was. Scum.

Scott Parker's challenge on Bullard wasn't even a challenge really. Parker tripped over Bullard's leg which got stuck and completely buckled. Horrible accident, Parker was distraught.

Parker's never really looked the same player after that accident