Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

What was the scuffle all about in the front of the Leazes just as the second half started?  Saw someone being taken out by the stewards after some sort of fight kicked off.....

That's exactly what it was, just handbags really. Happened about 20 yards from me, just 2 blokes who'd had some words with each other after 30 minutes, pointing at each other about something then one of them obviously sees the other one in the crowd and wanders over to him right at the start of the second half and starts some pushing and shoving. Nearest steward couldn't deal with it and it went on for 20 seconds until they both got thrown out I think. Nowt to it really. 

What was the scuffle all about in the front of the Leazes just as the second half started?  Saw someone being taken out by the stewards after some sort of fight kicked off.....

That's exactly what it was, just handbags really. Happened about 20 yards from me, just 2 blokes who'd had some words with each other after 30 minutes, pointing at each other about something then one of them obviously sees the other one in the crowd and wanders over to him right at the start of the second half and starts some pushing and shoving. Nearest steward couldn't deal with it and it went on for 20 seconds until they both got thrown out I think. Nowt to it really.

So not really up there with Leazes End battles of days gone by, such as BLAB versus DBAB etc etc  :)

So not really up there with Leazes End battles of days gone by, such as BLAB versus DBAB etc etc  :)

Crazy stuff and so pointless. To lose your rag and have words is one thing, to leave it for half an hour, go looking for this other bloke, wander over and start punching and pushing him about is something else. Just not wired up right.

I am in the East Stand and there was a pretty big flare up in the toilets after a match earlier in the season between two blokes that started to argue about whether it was a crap match or not that they had just watched....  I took around 10 seconds from a bit of banter to turn into a fight and all because one bloke thought we were rubbish and the other bloke thought we were OK...

Crackers really.

There is such a lot of passion involved in being a fan of Newcastle but, use it positively man!!