Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Guest firetotheworks

That win was the closest alternative to cumming I've ever experienced. Just utter,unmitigated relief.

Krul 7

Simpson 6

Taylor 6

Yanga-Mbiwa 6

Santon 6

Cabaye 6

Jonas 8 MOTM

Anita 5

Sissoko 6.5

Marveaux 7

Gouffran 6

Cisse 7

That win was the closest alternative to cumming I've ever experienced. Just utter,unmitigated relief.

:lol: was going to post something similar to this, the sense of relief was incredible.

Can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal like that. Cronky went head first into the fans in front of us :lol: he lost his glasses for the last 5 minutes.

Great day out and a good game all things considered :thup:

:lol: was going to post something similar to this, the sense of relief was incredible.

Can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal like that. Cronky went head first into the fans in front of us :lol: he lost his glasses for the last 5 minutes.

Great day out and a good game all things considered :thup:

:lol: Quality.

Saw TeethGirl outside the players entrance after the game :scared:

Can't find the smiley though

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7421/teethkc.jpg

She can get you...in ya dreamsssssss!

The world's roundest steward behind him on the left. :lol:

I pointed him out to my dad from the east stand, he had smaller stewards trapped in orbit around him.

It looks unreal, as if he's wearing one of those sumo suits.

On the subject of stewards, we had the biggest jobsworth I've ever come across today in the family enclosure. Stood for near enough the whole game staring at the blokes behind me because one of them apparently swore (I didn't hear this). Then took a couple of cans of Sprite off some young lad and told another bloke off for swearing (again, I heard nothing of the sort). Totalitarian cretin. I might report him actually, completely ruined the atmosphere of an already tense game.