Alan Pardew

Mike

The problem with having an opinion that differs to the majority, is that your reasons for having that opinion are magically turned into 'woolly' points, 'waffle', or just completely stricken from the record and forgotten. That rewriting is then used as a stick to beat you with. Take last night for example, I've given perfectly legitimate 'football reasons' for why I felt ever so slightly more optimistic than before the game. Those very same reasons have been repeated by a fair few. Yet, they're glossed over and I'm accused of being smug and condescending, by someone being smug and condescending. All without a hint of irony.

I can live with it, though, and it won't effect me personally. Interpolic style breakdowns, or being genuinely rattled on a forum is a bit of an alien concept to me. It's just not important. It's somewhere to vent, and laugh at thick people and overcompensating foreigners. People take it all too seriously, and personally, and revel in their 'stature'. No opinion of mine will change that, but I've been around long enough to know I'll keep coming back and, most of the time, enjoying it.

:lol: Poor Inochi. At least Ian W is clever enough to go quiet after games.

Guest Bert Shaft

Probably old news on here but I missed it seeing as there is too much to follow on NUFC forums these days, but Pardew blaming the recruitment policy and "inexperienced buys" for our poor form is f*cking incredible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/inexperienced-buys-to-blame-for-newcastles-form-claims-alan-pardew-8603558.html

This c*nt has used every excuse under the sun but refuses to blame himself and his sh*te hoofball tactics for our demise.

Surely he has burned his bridges with fatty and odious Dekka with this otburst.

I mentioned before West Ham that it was crucial the players show up for the remaining games, get us to safety, then they can voice their displeasure over Pardew. If any player did not show heart and put the club above himself, he can buzz off at the end of the season. First half I have no complains, the players were doing their best. Then it reverted to the same boring fear-thy-opponents shit in the 2nd, with the added bonus of a smiling and clearly pleased Pardew. I don't think I can blame the players for 'not trying' in this case.

Probably old news on here but I missed it seeing as there is too much to follow on NUFC forums these days, but Pardew blaming the recruitment policy and "inexperienced buys" for our poor form is f*cking incredible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/inexperienced-buys-to-blame-for-newcastles-form-claims-alan-pardew-8603558.html

This c*nt has used every excuse under the sun but refuses to blame himself and his sh*te hoofball tactics for our demise.

Surely he has burned his bridges with fatty and odious Dekka with this otburst.

Hadn't seen that, fucking embarrassing, relegation or not he has to be gone before we even reach June.

Aye Alan, if it was up to you we'd have bought Nigel Reo Coker and f***ing Carlton Cole.

Clueless idiot.

Only waiting for Ronaldo to walk in and say it's better than what we have...

Aye Alan, if it was up to you we'd have bought Nigel Reo Coker and f***ing Carlton Cole.

Clueless idiot.

Make sure they are mega bids above 10m. You get what you pay for. Cheap players are shite.

Clueless idiot.

To be fair, Carlton Cole would be our 2nd best striker. :lol:

Clueless idiot.

:anguish:

Yanga-Mbiwa, Gouffran, Sissoko, Haidara and Debuchy had made a combined 912 first team and nearly 30 international appearances between prior to joining NUFC in January.

The inexperienced little shits.

Clueless idiot.

:thup: :lol:

Touché

Wahey, still going on :lol:

It's marginally better than watching NUFC at the minute  :lol:

Aye :lol:

Whats gone on like? 

Well it was a magnificent ping pong game of wills, wits and sheer stupidity.

:lol:

Damn!  :lol:

The recruitment policy, as much as I don't like it, is the only reason he got the job here.

It's probably also the only reason he's still in a job now, judging by our mini surge after the influx in January.

The recruitment policy, as much as I don't like it, is the only reason he got the job here.

It's probably also the only reason he's still in a job now, judging by our mini surge after the influx in January.

Without it we'd be gone now, for sure. You'd hope he'd be sacked under those circumstances, like.

Guest Nixon

He's got a point.

The English league is really physical. There's definitely a lean towards power over grace, more so than any other top league in Europe. In certain situations you really don't get time to think and you have to become wise as to when those avenues present themselves. Compare it with the French league and I bet the biggest surprise for the new guys has been the speed and relentless pace of it. You look at Mathieu Debuchy for example and I don't think he's at peak physical fitness.

I think it was Jermaine Jones who actually commented on the difference once. I'm paraphrasing but he said he had gone from one of the fittest players in the Bundesliga to mid-level here. Again though Pardew's comments only serve to highlight another one of his mistakes. Throwing all of the new players in quickly and together means you have nearly half your team trying to acclimatise. What you need to do is slowly introduce them and surround them by those who know what it is like.

That way they can coach them and explain the nuances of it. I know he mentioned Haidara wasn't supposed to see the light of day this season, so it suggests he kind of understands it. I think when we lost Coloccini he really should have reverted to familiarity. Williamson, Obertan, Simpson etc. They aren't better players than Haidara, MYM, but they know how we play and would make us more difficult to break down.

Then we could have seen the likes of Sissoko flourish without the pressure of having to lead the team. Instead he along with the four new players have been thrust forward as 'the answer'.

He's got a point.

The English league is really physical. There's definitely a lean towards power over grace, more so than any other top league in Europe. In certain situations you really don't get time to think and you have to become wise as to when those avenues present themselves. Compare it with the French league and I bet the biggest surprise for the new guys has been the speed and relentless pace of it. You look at Mathieu Debuchy for example and I don't think he's at peak physical fitness.

I think it was Jermaine Jones who actually commented on the difference once. I'm paraphrasing but he said he had gone from one of the fittest players in the Bundesliga to mid-level here. Again though Pardew's comments only serve to highlight another one of his mistakes. Throwing all of the new players in quickly and together means you have nearly half your team trying to acclimatise. What you need to do is slowly introduce them and surround them by those who know what it is like.

That way they can coach them and explain the nuances of it. I know he mentioned Haidara wasn't supposed to see the light of day this season, so it suggests he kind of understands it. I think when we lost Coloccini he really should have reverted to familiarity. Williamson, Obertan, Simpson etc. They aren't better players than Haidara, MYM, but they know how we play and would make us more difficult to break down.

Then we could have seen the likes of Sissoko flourish without the pressure of having to lead the team. Instead he along with the four new players have been thrust forward as 'the answer'.

It's just more of his shitty excuses that you're falling for. 

We're not in the position we are because of who came in during January, we were in the shit before they arrived.  He also has a role in where we buy from and who we buy so he's once again chatting shit.

Guest Slippery Sam

He wasn't hand picked for his managerial abilities.

And there lies the most pertinent post of this entire thread.

Guest neesy111

Spoke to a West Ham who loved Pardew, his West Ham team played good football etc.

:memelol:

He's got a point.

It's just more of his shitty excuses that you're falling for. 

We're not in the position we are because of who came in during January, we were in the shit before they arrived.  He also has a role in where we buy from and who we buy so he's once again chatting shit.

Agree with this and think you're being extremely kind to AP in general Nixon.

The lack of time to drill is tenious at best. How long did the new guy at Southampton take to exert his style upon them? 2 weeks.

How long did Rodgers take to alter the style at Liverpool? A few months.

Pardews had ages here and;-

a) We don't have a recognisable style and

b) He's had the luxury of already knowing more than half of the first team from last season which should enable their adaption to any new system/way of playing. He's not altered their games at all.

I'll ask again because I don't think it was answered before but which players have improved under Pardew and who has he developed to the point we can rely on them 100% next season?

Genuine question.