Alan Pardew

Mike

Well if he somehow manages to keep us up, and then doesn't get the push, he needs driving out asap.

Just think it's on the cards for us to go down somehow. Just so hope i'm wrong, but that'd do it for me and football.

Guest icemanblue

Taking him off was 100 per cent not the right thing to do and I don't know how you can even say that, Inochi. It's just total bollocks.

I've given my reasons why, so it's not 'total bollocks'. I worry for anyone who couldn't appreciate the sense in taking off someone who hasn't played 90 minutes in god knows how long, when we have the most important game in our recent history the week after.

You worry for me? The feeling's mutual tbf. You seem to have the same tomorrow will do attitude that Pardew has.

More a figure of speech, like. But, I'd have thought there was a lot more to complain about from today than this. I'll maintain my position on it anyway. I'm yet to read a worthwhile argument to make me doubt my own eyes. I'm off out, feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59. I doubt a night on here will help that. :lol:

More a figure of speech, like. But, I'd have thought there was a lot more to complain about from today than this. I'll maintain my position on it anyway. I'm yet to read a worthwhile argument to make me doubt my own eyes. I'm off out, feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59. I doubt a night on here will help that. :lol:

We're 2 points closer to relegation than we were at 14:59 you numpty. :lol:

Never been so fuming at a game, almost left after 80 mins cos I was just ranting absolute venom.

What was the mood like amongst our fans at the game, particularly the attitude towards Pardew? Thought I heard some boos when Ben Arfa was coming off and at the end.

Brilliant away support today, there was mild discontent with substitutions but we never shut up.

:thup:. Suppose there isn't much more the fans can do other than get behind the team at this point. Just hope fan apathy/unawareness doesn't help contribute to Pardew being in a job at the start of next season, whatever division we're in.

Taking him off was 100 per cent not the right thing to do and I don't know how you can even say that, Inochi. It's just total bollocks.

I've given my reasons why, so it's not 'total bollocks'. I worry for anyone who couldn't appreciate the sense in taking off someone who hasn't played 90 minutes in god knows how long, when we have the most important game in our recent history the week after.

Sorry to chip in mate, but three points against West Ham is worth precisely the same as three points against QPR. West Ham were there for the taking and HBA was a genuine threat at the time. Horrible, horrible decision to take him off.

:thup:

And amazingly enough, getting three points against West Ham actually INCREASES the chance of taking three points from QPR.

Guest icemanblue

Give it up, man.

You worry for me? The feeling's mutual tbf. You seem to have the same tomorrow will do attitude that Pardew has.

I havent followed your whole argument, I'll just say what I saw at the game - we made a decent fist of it for 60 minutes then settled for a draw. We're not in the position to do stuff like that at this stage in the season, anyone who thinks we are needs their head seeing to. The idiot running the show has voluntarily took us to a position where it's winning at QPR or heavily risk relegation.

Give it up, man.

Give what up? He's right, you're wrong.

Guest icemanblue

Wrong about my own fucking 'odd' (I bolded it to help him out) gut feeling. Fuck off. :lol:

Wrong about my own f***ing 'odd' (I bolded it to help him out) gut feeling. f*** off. :lol:

We went into the game today and our fate was in our own hands and we've come out of it in a worse position because at this time we're relying on others.  I find it staggering that you can come out with "feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59" as it's bordering on delusional.

Wrong about my own f***ing 'odd' (I bolded it to help him out) gut feeling. f*** off. :lol:

We went into the game today and our fate was in our own hands and we've come out of it in a worse position because at this time we're relying on others.  I find it staggering that you can come out with "feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59" as it's bordering on delusional.

Yeah. We now have one must win game (dont even think about arsenal) and even then it's possible it's not enough. How anyone can feel more optimistic (apart from Pardew) after that is beyond me.

Clean sheet, return of colo and hba starting are a big plus but its not as good as 3pts today or WBA not throwing football matches.

It's insane, I can't get my head around it. I'm much more of a yes than a no if asked whether we'll get relegated after seeing that match and other results. To take the opposite view perplexes me entirely.

Guest icemanblue

Fuck me, man. I can't possibly feel more optimistic, even though we've kept a clean sheet after conceding 9 goals in two games, have our captain back, and our best player able to start games... Actually, fuck this, I don't need to justify an actual real life gut feeling to some fucking sad sacks on the Internet. Good grief. :lol:

Inochi...you stink out every thread you post on.....it is fine you having your opinion, I actually partly agree with you about HBA today, I wouldn't have brought Shola on for him though, and I would have left him on for 10 more minutes.

It is your condescending way of debate. It breeds contempt. And it makes me feel you do it on purpose. So instead of telling good posters to give it up or fuck off. Why don't you practice what you preach?

Guest firetotheworks

f*** me, man. I can't possibly feel more optimistic, even though we've kept a clean sheet after conceding 9 goals in two games, have our captain back, and our best player able to start games... Actually, f*** this, I don't need to justify an actual real life gut feeling to some f***ing sad sacks on the Internet. Good grief. :lol:

The things you've mentioned only mean anything without context. We're in a relegation battle where we absolutely must win with 2 games left. Howeh man!

This fucking prick would get 15 goals a season out of Messi.  Pardew's like the antimatter of what football is about.

As horrible a cunt, and how unentertaining his football is, at least Allardyce knows how to squeeze out a few results when necessary. 

This f***ing prick would get 15 goals a season out of Messi.  Pardew's like the antimatter of what football is about.

As horrible a c***, and how unentertaining his football is, at least Allardyce knows how to squeeze out a few results when necessary. 

Pardew and Allardyce seem to be eerily similar.

Guest bimpy474

Well not quite, seeing as Villa and Wigan have to play each other it's still in our own hands, mathematically.