Alan Pardew

Mike

its so fucked up for us at the moment.

one minute its Pards might quit and we all shit ourselves at the thought,

then its Pards is staying!!! and we all shit ourselves at the thought.

either way we're stuck in dirty underpants.

I really don't want Kinnear saying Yes or No to potential signings. Like I really fucking don't want his input one little fucking bit. Fat cunt.

it seems lik JFK is already throwing his weight around. If Pardew stays he's going to have to acknowledge Joe's making the final decisions. It probably won't be long before he's calling Pards into his office to explain his crap substitutions down the line.

The silence coming from Pardew at the moment is absolutely deafening IMO.

One sentence given to the press. :lol: What a fucking mess.

Packing his bags off on his Hollies apparently according to the Journal, ffs he has fucked off to avoid the shit storm  :huff:

Guest antz1uk

Pardew is staying according to Ryder in the Chronicle. No surprise really, he's never really been one to put principle above money. It's not like the useless tosser will ever get a job like this again.

never ? why did he leave west ham ?

Think you're thinking of curbishley

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8783313/

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew vows to stay

He will work alongside Kinnear to identify new signings, although Sky Sports understands the club have now decided against signing Brazilian-born defender Douglas.

Douglas is available on a free transfer after leaving FC Twente, and an agreement with Newcastle was on the cards.

However, the 25-year-old will now not be moving to St James' Park and Sky Sports understands that the decision was made by Kinnear.

It is understood Kinnear has already identified other defensive targets for the club to move for this summer.

Nice to see that Kinnear has wasted no time in fucking things up.

I'm suprised with everything thats happened over the last two days that people are still wishing Pardew would walk away.

Gone are any pipe dreams of a Laurdup, Benitez, Martinez now. I f***ing dread to think who would be put in if Pardew goes.

Gerry Francis is available tbf  :cheesy:

This is what worries me the most, I saw one report where he said that the club or Kinnear had been in touch.  As it currently stands, Pardew is probably our best hope.  We've really sunk that low.

The Francis link was from the last time JFK was here.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/gerry-francis-ponders-newcastle-offer-956381.html

Yep, that was the article - Phew! So pleased I misread/was duped/wasn't concentrating, although the fact that I saw this and thought it was a current story is worrying in itself.  Sadly, I fear the next barmy appointment is only a matter of weeks away, if not days.

Guest bendewar

like i say decent source.

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

Pardew is staying according to Ryder in the Chronicle. No surprise really, he's never really been one to put principle above money. It's not like the useless tosser will ever get a job like this again.

never ? why did he leave west ham ?

Think you're thinking of curbishley

so I am, at least now I can see a difference between them.

Guest bendewar

Sounds like bollocks to me but happy to admit i'm wrong if you prove to be right.

humble pie in the oven

Douglas deal was done and due to fly in tomorrow to complete but big joe put the block on it and wants James Tomkins, Carr walked out on back of it.

Please God this would be too much for me. Water up a ducks arse.

Imagine this, man. We lose out on bringing in a good CB and then lose the best scout we've ever had, all down to the decisions of some utter fucking lunatic.

I hope this is so BS. But then again, who the fuck could see Joe the fat cunt as our DOF?

6 posts lets go mental.

Think people are just willing to accept every bit of bad news rumour as true and fuck logic and other things.

Just heard hba has been sold for £1 :(