Alan Pardew

Mike

For the first part of the season we held the best defensive record in all of England with a defense of Colo, Taylor/williamson, Raylor & Simpson. We ended up with more clean sheets in a premier league season that we've ever managed before with the same list of players.

Not worthy of comment atall like.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias

Nearly two season ago, Pardew's past record tells you things go wrong the longer he's in a job.

And i go by the results and performances of last season, the most recent are the benchmark and it's been a steady downhill trend.

The most recent season was affected by things that the other didnt contain, why focus on a belief that Pardew will get worse & ignore the possibility that it may actually go better again due to that?

Im pretty sure people do it just to prepare themselves, i just dont see the point personally.

Guest bimpy474

For the first part of the season we held the best defensive record in all of England with a defense of Colo, Taylor/williamson, Raylor & Simpson. We ended up with more clean sheets in a premier league season that we've ever managed before with the same list of players.

Nearly two season ago, Pardew's past record tells you things go wrong the longer he's in a job.

And i go by the results and performances of last season, the most recent are the benchmark and it's been a steady downhill trend.

The most recent season was affected by things that the other didnt contain, why focus on a belief that Pardew will get worse & ignore the possibility that it may actually go better again due to that?

Im pretty sure people do it just to prepare themselves, i just dont see the point personally.

There wasn't a thing in the world that affected us in such a way that Pardew needed to play hoofball, or play Cisse on the wing,  or play Jonas and Tiote whenever they were fit. None whatsoever.

Now i do agree and i'm not ignoring the possibility that things may go better this season, i certainly hope so. Not playing hoofball in pre season is encouraging, and the set penises look better too.

Even before its finished we all know the pinnacle of his entire career will be the 5th place Prem finish with nufc.  Some may argue about his fa cup runner up with Crystal Palace but that means jack s*** to me.

Anyone really believe he's going to achieve anything higher than 5th in the premiership with any other club?

Even before its finished we all know the pinnacle of his entire career will be the 5th place Prem finish with nufc.  Some may argue about his fa cup runner up with Crystal Palace but that means jack s*** to me.

Anyone really believe he's going to achieve anything higher than 5th in the premiership with any other club?

Runner-up with West Ham as a manager.

Runner-up with West Ham as a manager.

that may mean more to you than a 5th place prem finish but not for me.

Guest Phil K

Right. So Pardew isn't a crap manager at all is he ? It's all "negativity bias" ?

Well, thats me satisfied, then. It was all a nightmare, obviously (well, you got that part right anyway)

Just for clarification I'd rather finish 5th than cup runner-up all day long. But being a minute away from winning it with a recently promoted West Ham side is probably a bigger accomplishment than finishing 5th in the PL with a club who frankly should be challenging for it.

Just for clarification I'd rather finish 5th than cup runner-up all day long. But being a minute away from winning it with a recently promoted West Ham side is probably a bigger accomplishment than finishing 5th in the PL with a club who frankly should be challenging for it.

And then you go and actually clarify your position. Rattled.. :lol:

And then you go and actually clarify your position. Rattled.. :lol:

:lol:

what is this Ron?  :naughty: