Alan Pardew

Mike

It's clear that we have a fantastic bunch of individuals (bettered only by the top 5 and arguably Liverpool), but they're not a team at all. Whilst this partly points to the flaws in our transfer strategy, the vast majority of the blame lies with Pardshit. With his loyalty to invalid 'players' like Shola/Jonas and the horrific lack of cohesion in our play, he's an absolute disgrace.

Until the fat man finally goes, the best we can hope for is to stay afloat, avoid relegation and not offend anyone. How depressing.

Guest Dontooner

Apart from the three promoted teams which i have not had the chance to watch them play.

We must have the lousiest manager in the league. I feel aweful when i see other teams play football. Feel Miserable to stand another season or seasons of this lifeless football.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Apart from the three promoted teams which i have not had the chance to watch them play.

We must have the lousiest manager in the league. I feel aweful when i see other teams play football. Feel Miserable to stand another season or seasons of this lifeless football.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Why is his post funny, What exactly is wrong about it ?

Guest bimpy474

Good lad :lol:

It's clear that we have a fantastic bunch of individuals (bettered only by the top 5 and arguably Liverpool), but they're not a team at all. Whilst this partly points to the flaws in our transfer strategy, the vast majority of the blame lies with Pardshit. With his loyalty to invalid 'players' like Shola/Jonas and the horrific lack of cohesion in our play, he's an absolute disgrace.

Until the fat man finally goes, the best we can hope for is to stay afloat, avoid relegation and not offend anyone. How depressing.

Who? :lol:

This is probably the truth, mind.

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Colo, Krul, Cisse, Yanga-Mbiwa. Also need to put a word in for Debuchy and Sissoko. Quality individuals and full of internationals, but they just aren't playing well together.

There need to be obvious positive steps in our play from the off this season. More carry on like last season with players out of position and negative tactics and he'll quickly lose what remainder of support he has at St James.

The worst of it is that if he has a shocker then JFK will end up being in the dugout ffs.

Guest bimpy474

We're the opposite of last season now, get in front and sit back. Now it's play shit first half and come from behind.

Guest bimpy474

We're the opposite of last season now, get in front and sit back. Now it's play shit first half and come from behind.

And we scored from a corner. This is insanity.

Set Penis young man ;)

Fact is, he's our manager going into the new season so we are going to have to back him. The alternative is clearly Kinnear. I am not optimistic at all for the new season, there's a clear lack of cohesion and the style of play that has been implemented in the games thus far has been bland and predictable.

The squad we have here should be playing so much better, we're a top 10 side easy if they play to potential. I think yet again, we will be relying on moments of individual brilliance and a lot of luck to get us enough points on the board to stay in the division.

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Colo, Krul, Cisse, Yanga-Mbiwa. Also need to put a word in for Debuchy and Sissoko. Quality individuals and full of internationals, but they just aren't playing well together.

MYM, Debuchy and Sissoko haven't proved themselves to be quality in the PL yet. I do like Sissoko a lot, though.