Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Such a cunt this bloke

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cunt indeed.

Sent from my lounge while scratching my nuts.

We need additional players through the door, but f*** me I'd be so much more confident if we had someone in charge who could get the best out of what we've got. f***ing defeatist c***.

I still don't think we have that bad a team/squad.  Any half decent manager should be able to get this team to play to a much higher standard but Pardew is just now negative and his fear of losing transfers both on the pitch but also to us the supporters who go in to games like this expecting to getting hammered before a ball is kicked.  Christ, can you imagine Keegan with our current squad he would be going out there tonight for a win and have both the players and us the supporters believing we could.  His interview before kick off against Man United on the opening day of the season (in his second spell) done exactly that, I sat believing we could win and we gave it a good go.

I am not for one minute saying I would take him or that he is good enough but even the likes of Holloway is the opposite of the nightmare that is Pardew.  He would send his Palace (or his old Blackpool side out) out trying to play for a win and with belief.  Ashley and what he is doing to the kill the club is another matter, but Pardews negativity is killing my love of the game.

Never looked like we believed we could get anything from the first minute.

How many times have we put in these spineless performances under his reign. For our safety he's got to be replaced, but if he is it'll be with JFK, it's just great to be a toon fan right now.