Alan Pardew

Mike

Guessing there isn't a line to dissect in this interview to slate him for and since it's positive it's ‘blah blah blah’. If he's negative, it's an excuse, if he's positive he's talking s***. Just ignore his quotes in the press if you’re just going to slate them everyday.

On the contrary Brett.

Words are hollow without actions after them.

Proof is in the pudding and if the window slams shut with no incomings then I'll cast my judgement on Pardews words

You are not allowed to question the great pardew, you must obey.

Never once said you can't question him, i've said many times myself on here i do doubt him, but he's been given one more chance by Ashley so i'll back him. I wasn't calling for him to be sacked because i wouldn't trust Ashley to appoint anyone to make us any happier. I just don't see the point in waiting every day for a press release with Pardew quotes to then go through line by line to see which line he has slipped up on and if it's a perfectly sensible viewpoint just dismiss it and wait for his next quotes to appear. Now the season has started rather everyone just got behind the team and pulled in the same direction to get us the highest possible finish starting with getting 3 points tomorrow and creating a positive atmosphere.

Ill tell you why people go through his guff line by line, its because Pardew is the mouth piece of the club (ashley)...You have to read between the lines to get answers.

No one else from the club speaks but Pardew, therefore people disect every word.  and rightly bloody so when the fans pump shit loads of cash into this club. 

Sick of him changing the subject to Man Fucking City and how we can't compete with them.  No one's expecting the fucking title Alan. When we're talking about matching ambition we're talking about investing in players like Southampton and trying to hold on to players like Everton.  These are not clubs we can't match because they're funded by sovereign states.

Man City and Man Utd have the same ambition as us? WTF :lol:

Total yawn fest.  goes on to mention spurs and how its taken them 5 to 6 years to get to that postion...hmmm Alan, you missed out the fact they were buying quality players from all over europe and selling to the top 4 or 5 clubs.

Oh and Ashley has been here long enough now.  The blokes nothing more then a bad patter merchant, anyone sucking this up needs their head looked at.

Guest reefatoon

Guessing there isn't a line to dissect in this interview to slate him for and since it's positive it's ‘blah blah blah’. If he's negative, it's an excuse, if he's positive he's talking s***. Just ignore his quotes in the press if you’re just going to slate them everyday.

Cheer up man you miserable whinging sod! Always putting a downer on things, don't you realise we have a game tomorrow!  ;)

Cheer up man you miserable whinging sod! Always putting a downer on things, don't you realise we have a game tomorrow!  ;)

Sorry...Howay the lads O0

What he says is true, Man City, Chelsea and Man U are living on a different planet because of their financial muscle. Tell us something we don't know. It's the likes of Spurs, Liverpool and Everton we should be competing with, but are failing miserably because we don't have the management and coaching structure in place. A competent manager who plays the right way can have a massive impact - Liverpool are a good example.

Guest reefatoon

Sorry...Howay the lads O0

That's the spirit fella

Every single interview this clown has ever given has had one underlying theme to it and that being: managing expectations. He is Ashley's bitch. Bought and paid for. He's a coward and disingenous without and ounce of connection to the reall world and the real hopes of the support...It's all just lip service.

Every single interview this clown has ever given has had one underlying theme to it and that being: managing expectations. He is Ashley's bitch. Bought and paid for. He's a coward and disingenous without and ounce of connection to the reall world and the real hopes of the support...It's all just lip service.

I Bobby Moncur with that word for word.

Other than that he's great :lol:

This has been my postion from day one.

I refuse to accept this vile cunt as a "real manager". He engineered himself the job whilst Hughton was still in positon ( I firmly believe this), got it because of social connections with board members and not due to any football reasons at all. He took the postion to be the fall guy for Ashley et all, knowing he was gonna be well recompensed and that this is his last gig. He accepted form day one his position as toad of toad hall and gives not two hoots about NUFC.

Aspects of which have been repeated with the idiot and buffoon that is Kinnear being appointed by our glorious leader.

He is a spineless, feckless,coniving,lying, toadying vile piece of human shit. imo.

In fact these attributes fit nicely with all of the glorious triumverate at our club.

I Bobby Moncur with that word for word.

See what you did there  O0 and listening or reading that Kernts articles is like he is in Ashleys back pocket too :huff:

Sick of him changing the subject to Man Fucking City and how we can't compete with them.  No one's expecting the fucking title Alan. When we're talking about matching ambition we're talking about investing in players like Southampton and trying to hold on to players like Everton.  These are not clubs we can't match because they're funded by sovereign states.

http://www.nufcblog.org/2013/08/pardew-we-cant-compete-with-financial-strength-of-southampton/#.Uhc9Fhush8E    :pardsgrin:

Guest neesy111

No one has ever lost 4 PL games in a row at home.  3 at the moment.

Christ  :kasper:

Sorry needs editing.

No one has ever lost 4 PL games in a row at home as NUFC manager.  3 at the moment.