Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest icemanblue

Negativity emanates from his every pore.

What a paranoid, self loathing mess of a man.

Not fit to lead a pack of cub scouts, never mind a team of grown men.

Pitiful human.

I'd love to punch him in the mouth.

Guest neesy111

Those golfmag posts get more and more real every window.

Any chance of a recap? Saw something in someone's sig but I haven't seen anything else

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

:thup: depressing. Was he a credible ITK though?

Yes, the best we've had on here.

Any chance of a recap? Saw something in someone's sig but I haven't seen anything else

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

The calling of Pardew makes Golfmag a very credible ITK, probably the best ever. I do find it hard to get hold of the reducing of costs/wages etc. I just don't think he has any say in that. Other than that....

Guest firetotheworks

It knocks me totally sick when I mention this to people and they defend it and say "well, it's true!" as if it being true that Everton could bid for Ben Arfa after getting rid of Fellaini is the thing in question. How much of a specific con-man does Pardew have to be before some people wake up?

St James's Park is full of people still defending him and I have absolutely no idea why. It's completely baffling.

The calling of Pardew makes Golfmag a very credible ITK, probably the best ever. I do find it hard to get hold of the reducing of costs/wages etc. I just don't think he has any say in that. Other than that....

He's the direct link between the players and the board so he has a massive say tbh. It's pretty widely accepted that Hughton was sacked because he was too pally with the players and would stick up for them when needed.

What Golf Mag said fits, Pardew was brought in and given the best job he'll ever have because he's willing to do whatever the owner says, even at the cost of his own squad. He'd love to keep his players and for Mike to spend some cash but he'll not kick up a fuss about it.

Hmmm net spending is at best negligible and profits are now being made/up the wage & costs bill have also gone up too. Wonder what that means for old Pardiola. He's cunt either way like.

He's the direct link between the players and the board so he has a massive say tbh. It's pretty widely accepted that Hughton was sacked because he was too pally with the players and would stick up for them when needed.

I don't need much of an invitation to post this beauty

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Why-Chris-Hughton-was-sacked-by-Newcastle-Forced-to-play-fantasy-football-with-Mike-Ashley-not-deemed-showbiz-enough-expected-to-talk-tactics-with-chairmen-article645857.html

He has a massive say on wages that are written into the players contracts? I don't think he has anything like that sort of influence.

He has a massive say on wages that are written into the players contracts? I don't think he has anything like that sort of influence.

Nobody has said that, have they?

The manager can have a massive say on the clubs overall spending though, aye. If he has a backbone and kicks up a fuss about a lack of spending, or throws in an ultimatum if his players are sold etc, something that Pardew will never do.

He's a yes man.

Oh, he won't kick up a fuss, that's true. But as we've discussed many times, any manager will have to work with the regime so it's not really a valid criticism.

It's not a vaild criticism of a bloke who's in a job he doesn't deserve and knows it.

It is a vaild criticism of a man with some self respect.

I don't need much of an invitation to post this beauty

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Why-Chris-Hughton-was-sacked-by-Newcastle-Forced-to-play-fantasy-football-with-Mike-Ashley-not-deemed-showbiz-enough-expected-to-talk-tactics-with-chairmen-article645857.html

I've heard it from two pretty reliable sources that Dekka just plain didn't like Hughton & would talk bad of him at pretty much every opportunity.

What Golf Mag said fits, Pardew was brought in and given the best job he'll ever have because he's willing to do whatever the owner says, even at the cost of his own squad. He'd love to keep his players and for Mike to spend some cash but he'll not kick up a fuss about it.

Although I'm not sure everything Golfmag says is the truth.

But Pardew is here for a certain reason, and that is what made me laugh out loud when some people on here actually thought there was a chance of Pardew walking due to the re-introduction of JFK. 

:pardsgrin:

Oh, he won't kick up a fuss, that's true. But as we've discussed many times, any manager will have to work with the regime so it's not really a valid criticism.

It's not a vaild criticism of a bloke who's in a job he doesn't deserve and knows it.

I don't really see it. He knows he has a great opportunity here and he's fitting in with the system in order to make a go of it. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I don't really see it. He knows he has a great opportunity here and he's fitting in with the system in order to make a go of it. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Un fucking believable :lol:

Un fucking believable :lol:

Great contribution as always Jack.

As I've said many times, there are loads of things to criticise Pardew for, but not walking away is not one of them. So he has landed a job he probably isn't good enough for? What should he do, not try and give it a go? It's not like he's going to get a job as big as ours again. And it doesn't damage us as a club either, because any manager Ashley employs would have to do the same.

Nobody has said that, have they?

The manager can have a massive say on the clubs overall spending though, aye. If he has a backbone and kicks up a fuss about a lack of spending, or throws in an ultimatum if his players are sold etc, something that Pardew will never do.

He's a yes man.

I quote "Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. "

So yes someone has said that tbh, and I don't think he has any say on players' wages.

I don't think he's a yes man, he's made pointed comments in the press about investing in the squad, and he openly criticised Ashley for getting it wrong last summer. The comments were  at the end of a p*ss poor season and probably have a berth somewhere in the Pardew excuses thread. He says too much to the media and needs to think before he opens his mouth is my view.

I'm sick of him to a point I really don't know how I'm going to cope with having him here for the rest of the season, nevermind seeing out his contract. In fact I fill myself with hopes of a new manager in the form of Poyet just to get through the fucking week and once that ship sails where do I turn then?

You look at any part of the club long enough and you come away totally depressed, but there is one focal point that if you change the knock on effects would be huge, and it's easily doable unlike getting rid of Ashley. Pardew has to go, the club must know this, they must know the players they've got, that they've worked hard to bring in on good deals are going to waste through poor tactics, coaching and motivation to a point they want away or play to a standard which will see our premiership status questioned two seasons running. Not many clubs survive a third season down there, make no mistake we keep him for long enough we will go down.

But it really doesn't have to be like this. We can do better, we can employ a manager who isn't beaten before the whistle, doesn't talk up other teams and talk down our chances, doesn't make excuses at every opportunity and doesn't lie to the fans while always trying to save his own hide.

I feel absolutely no attachement to him. I don't trust him as a person or a manager and a majority of the fanbase feels something like this, if we all feel it and see it surely the players do as well and performances on the pitch suggest just that. They've been bullshitted, underused, undervalued, lied to and probably about while peddled in the press like a second hand motor, who in their right mind would want to come in to this nevermind stay and buy in to whatever plan we are supposed to have for the future.

Agh, it's all shite man and so easily remedied, sack Pardew and remove the dark cloud hanging above sjp and let everyone get the shackles off and start on a new page. That includes the likes of Cabaye if he stays. How this bastard oversees a 0-3 while the previous manager was sacked a couple of games after a 5-1 against our rivals is beyond me, he even the followed it up with an even more gutless performance leaving us humiliated 6-0 and these scorelines aren't a one off, we've been well beaten far too many times while supposed lesser teams fight every inch and even come away with results the game after...see Cardiff.

It's coming up to 10 months since I've wanted the cunt out, 10 months of hating someone I should be behind and leading my team, but he's not, he's just protecting himself, buying time with excuses to cover his mistakes and flaws and I've had a-fucking-nough, it's well past his time to go, but usually fans are the first to turn, however in anyone's eyes it must be getting close to being that his time is done and he's a dead man walking.

Just fuck off you dumb cunt.

Un f***ing believable :lol:

Great contribution as always Jack.

As I've said many times, there are loads of things to criticise Pardew for, but not walking away is not one of them. So he has landed a job he probably isn't good enough for? What should he do, not try and give it a go? It's not like he's going to get a job as big as ours again.

It's a good point,  not many men would turn the job down and certainly wont toss it away.  He is highly paid, high profile position,  his name is in the media.  So what if his job ultimately includes deceiving the fans and the players.  They are certainly dirtier jobs out there.