Alan Pardew

Mike

I don't think I've ever felt so helpless as a Newcastle fan as I am now. At least usually when things are bad there's the thought that a sacking could solve things. We've seemingly got the choice of sticking with an absolutely woeful manager or replacing him with someone equally as bad.

Horrible, horrible time to be a Newcastle fan, feels like the soul has been ripped out of the club.

This half just highlights everything that is wrong with this club. If the team had any sort of football identity and an idea of how the game should be played it would be easy for these young players to slot in and know what they're supposed to do. But how are they supposed to perform in this environment when even the so called stars dont know what the team is expected to do.

We rely on the individual brilliance of a few. Well mostly Hatem. Take them out and we have absolutely nothing to offer.

And don't give me that fucking "they still should be skinning them" bullshit. That's not how football works.

This half just highlights everything that is wrong with this club. If the team had any sort of football identity and an idea of how the game should be played it would be easy for these young players to slot in and know what they're supposed to do. But how are they supposed to perform in this environment when even the so called stars dont know what the team is expected to do.

We rely on the individual brilliance of a few. Well mostly Hatem. Take them out and we have absolutely nothing to offer.

And don't give me that fucking "they still should be skinning them" bullshit. That's not how football works.

They seem to know exactly what they're doing to me. Defend deep, kick it far. Just like watching the first XI.

Pardew has to be a mentalist or something...

He just doesn't have us playing any sort of style at all unless Shit is classed as a style. I don't get it, he trains them everyday, they train together every day yet they look like the most uncoordinated bunch of footballers just thrown together. There is no organisation, no attacking intent, no movement or patterns of play, passing is shocking, we defend as individuals and hoof the ball to strikers that can't head the ball.

On a plus we hit the target from a free kick.