Alan Pardew

Mike

The last three games I've been at since April, I've seen Newcastle concede 12 and score 2. 

And yet some people are just content and go "Awh well, maybe next week."

Not even a single song against Ashley or Pardew today.  No pressure whatsoever.

Most people, laughably, seem to have blamed it on Ben Arfa inside the stadium.

The average Toon fan is, at the very least, content with Pardew. We've been hearing these stories from the ground too often for them not to be true.

Aye. Why?

Did you see the amount of times the ball was played into the space between their Def/Mid, and despite time to turn and run at their CB's we kept playing first time passes back to Anita or the CB's. It was driving me mad watching it.

Was it more noticable being there ?.

Even Hatem did it when he had space to turn.

The last three games I've been at since April, I've seen Newcastle concede 12 and score 2. 

:lol:

What?

All of it, the Ben Arfa thing especially. Wasn't having a pop.

At 1-0 I heard "when we get to Europe... Pardew is our king" :mackems:

"When we get to Europe, all the players are completely fucked, apart from the ones who aren't playing in Europe, they're not sharp enough because they haven't played in Europe" mustn't have had the right ring to it.

:lol:

What?

All of it, the Ben Arfa thing especially. Wasn't having a pop.

I suppose it does beggar belief.

The average Toon fan is, at the very least, content with Pardew. We've been hearing these stories from the ground too often for them not to be true.

I'd say my dad's as close to the average fan as it gets and he can't fucking stand him. Know what you're saying though, the tolerance he's been shown is mind blowing.

At 1-0 I heard "when we get to Europe... Pardew is our king" :mackems:

"When we get to Europe, all the players are completely fucked, apart from the ones who aren't playing in Europe, they're not sharp enough because they haven't played in Europe" mustn't have had the right ring to it.

Literally mental. Still hearing the stability line being peddled too despite the holocaust of JFK and everything else that has gone on.

I'd say my dad's as close to the average fan as it gets and he can't fucking stand him. Know what you're saying though, the tolerance he's been shown is mind blowing.

Most of it is apathy. The rest of it is fear. People don't care who our manager is as long as it isn't Joe fucking Kinnear.

Take away the Fulham games and look at the state of our home results since we beat Stoke at the start of March.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

An average crowd of over 51,000 to see these great results and a couple of nonces on here want to argue that we're overracting in wanting things to change. Honestly. :lol:

Christ that looks bad.

Take away the Fulham games and look at the state of our home results since we beat Stoke at the start of March.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

An average crowd of over 51,000 to see these great results and a couple of nonces on here want to argue that we're overracting in wanting things to change. Honestly. :lol:

It's embarrassing. Simple as. We have players good enough to beat teams like Hull and West Ham...

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

It's embarrassing. Simple as. We have players good enough to beat teams like Hull and West Ham...

nobdoy told Hull and West ham tho.

We have consistently said that Pardew relies on individuals to win games far too much. Ben Arfa had a poor game today and Hull did well to snuff him out. Cisse is out of form and that doesn't look like changing soon. He's had years now to form a plan and create a real team for when this type of thing happens but he never has.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

Eh?

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

Eh?

nobody

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

Eh?

nobody

:lol: Erm yeah, didn't mean that.  You don't need shit teams to roll over in order to beat said shit teams.

0-3 Sunderland

0-6 Liverpool

0-1 Arsenal

0-0 West Ham

2-3 Hull City

Eh?

nobody

:lol: Erm yeah, didn't mean that.  You don't need shit teams to roll over in order to beat said shit teams.

Im just so annoyed by this thing that affects this club year in year out, manager after manager. This getting ahead of ourselves, gonna beat ...........( insert perceived minnows).

I wonder if its something to do with massive crowds , like our players actually think they are better than the players of clubs with smaller crowds and so dont need to try. Meanwhile they come here and beat us time and time again.

this shit never happens at Man Utd, doubt even when they are winning leagues they are ever allowed to feel they just got to turn up.

Fuck it rambling shit here.