Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

We'll be in league one by NOVEMBER man!1

No way, we've got the 2nd longest serving manager in the league, we'll win loads.

Yeh I mean if we sack him we've got a Director of football who can open the door to any manager in the world.

Lets polish that Fairs Cup lads, polish it fucking well.

To be fair, Pardew had loads of injuries and suspensions to deal with today. I hate the Europa League.

It must have been a massive handicap for him with only having 7 days to work with the players.  That shouldn't be underestimated.

Our next 6 games are 4 away and Chelsea and Liverpool at home.  We're only 3 points off the bottom 3.

Notwithstanding how shit we are, this is completely meaningless at this stage like.

Can't wait till it means something  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I honestly can't get my head around people still supporting/defending him/thinking he's anything other than utterly inept. It beggars belief.

Some people are just thick.

Aye mate.

They are....

Thick as two short planks. Wearing blinkers, probably sat with big fat beer bellies wearing WONGA shirts..

I honestly can't get my head around people still supporting/defending him/thinking he's anything other than utterly inept. It beggars belief.

I pretty much disown anyone that thinks Pardew is good. Those people aren't worth my time, they're beyond help.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Completely outthought by Mr Tatty Head.

Debuchy for Tiote.

88 minutes to switch HBA over to the other side.

Useless f***ing c***.

Do you know DUTCH INTERNATIONAL Anita.

Do you know where he won his caps? At fucking right back. So guess what happened....

Completely outthought by Mr Tatty Head.

Debuchy for Tiote.

88 minutes to switch HBA over to the other side.

Useless f***ing c***.

Do you know DUTCH INTERNATIONAL Anita.

Do you know where he won his caps? At f***ing right back. So guess what happened....

Did he really win his caps as a right-back?

And why would you need a fullback with 2 minutes to go when you're down. Shola would've been a better option..

Guest Haris Vuckic

After all the AMAZING managers we've had in the last 25 years it's stunning anyone sticks by him, especially with all the money he's been given & world class internationals...