Alan Pardew

Mike

I was watching his interview with my 7 month old son rolling around the floor. He found the Sky remote and switched it to channel 666. Kids are supposed to be really intuitive, aren't they?

Not sure what that proves tbh. Ashley couldnt get a manager the calibre of Keegan in 5 years on from choosing Dennis Wise in front of him. He could get Tony Pulis if that would make you happy?

You said "at Mike Ashley's NUFC he's without doubt the least worst option as manager" then you've proven you were wrong.

:lol:  "and a great victory was won"

Name a manager he could get better than Keegan in 2013 mate and your point will be well and truly proved  O0

Better than Pardew would be just as useful. And more realistic. In no way am i being sarcastic.

As I started out saying I dont think even that is possible. If he avoids doing the obvious we may get lucky. Thats all we can hope for iyam. Although it should be pointed out that even someone as limited as Pardew could get us to 5th in an unusual season.

Name a manager he could get better than Keegan in 2013 mate and your point will be well and truly proved  O0

I could name loads of better managers but couldn't prove anything and wouldn't claim to.  I don't believe that we couldn't get better than Pardew and we already have done so, claiming that we couldn't is a baseless assumption.

You think theres a better manager than Pardew out there that Mike Ashley would appoint? Cant completely disagree, but it would take a lot of luck.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure what that proves tbh. Ashley couldnt get a manager the calibre of Keegan in 5 years on from choosing Dennis Wise in front of him. He could get Tony Pulis if that would make you happy?

You said "at Mike Ashley's NUFC he's without doubt the least worst option as manager" then you've proven you were wrong.

Better than Pardew would be just as useful. And more realistic. In no way am i being sarcastic.

As I started out saying I dont think even that is possible. If he avoids doing the obvious we may get lucky. Thats all we can hope for iyam. Although it should be pointed out that even someone as limited as Pardew could get us to 5th in an unusual season.

Plenty of managers out there are better than Pardew and we could get them as a club, but it's a pointless argument as Ashley is the one making the decision. And as it stands he seems to like Pardew.

The only way we'll know is when Pardew is sacked, and imo that really is a matter of time.

You think theres a better manager than Pardew out there that Mike Ashley would appoint? Cant completely disagree, but it would take a lot of luck.

Mike Ashley has never appointed a manager, he's agreed to the appointments.

I was watching his interview with my 7 month old son rolling around the floor. He found the Sky remote and switched it to channel 666. Kids are supposed to be really intuitive, aren't they?

Your 7 month old has good taste.

Guest bimpy474

Which is why we should be more concerned with who JFK chooses. If you believe JFK isn't going to the manager of course.

Which is why we should be more concerned with who JFK chooses. If you believe JFK isn't going to the manager of course.

Kinnear can contact any manager in the world, we have nothing to worry about.  :lol:

Brilliant, youve got me there. Now name a manager Joe Kinnear could get to agree to working for him, who's better than Pardew, who in turn Mike Ashley would agree to appointing.

Guest bimpy474

Kinnear can contact any manager in the world, we have nothing to worry about.  :lol:

Oh yeah :lol:

I remember the days when I used to dread international breaks. Now it's a welcome break from this arsehole doing his utmost to ruin my weekend.

Can't wait for him to spread the NUFC arse cheeks again next week when the magnificent reds rock up.

Too grim, Wullie :lol:

Brilliant, youve got me there. Now name a manager Joe Kinnear could get to agree to working for him, who's better than Pardew, who in turn Mike Ashley would agree to appointing.

I can't name one that Kinnear could get, that would be as baseless as claiming that he couldn't get anyone better.

I can't name one that Kinnear could get, that would be as baseless as claiming that he couldn't get anyone better.

Do you only deal in indisputable facts then, and have no time for opinion based on recent history?

Since Ashely took over iyam we've appointed one decent manager, and got lucky with another being in the right place at the right time when few others would touch us with a bargepole. On that basis, I think we'd be fortunate to end up with an upgrade on Pardew.

If Pardew goes I am 99% sure Kinnear will take over. In the unlikely event he doesn't I dread to think who we will get in.

Either way I am certain it won't be an ambitious appointment. As bad as Pardew is I think there is more chance of the next manager being worse.

If Pardew goes I am 99% sure Kinnear will take over. In the unlikely event he doesn't I dread to think who we will get in.

Either way I am certain it won't be an ambitious appointment. As bad as Pardew is I think there is more chance of the next manager being worse.

It'll be another quick fix appointment by ashley, most likely Kinnear and when Kinnear suffers another wobbler it will be down to the coaching staff like last time.  Then he'll end up appointing someone and it will all be to late.

The man is a grade a idiot.

It'll be another quick fix appointment by ashley, most likely Kinnear and when Kinnear suffers another wobbler it will be down to the coaching staff like last time.  Then he'll end up appointing someone and it will all be to late.

Come on gimp Ashley is not an idiot. Whatever anyone on here thinks about Pardew's abilty as a manager what he said today about Ashley is about as accurate a description of our predicament as it gets imo.

Anyone got that quote that used to be in Tooj's sig?  Seems to have been changed.

:lol: I was thinking just that earlier.

“The only time I hear the word ‘expectations’ from Newcastle fans is from journalists from the Midlands and London. But up north, they know"

Come on gimp Ashley is not an idiot. Whatever anyone on here thinks about Pardew's abilty as a manager what he said today about Ashley is about as accurate a description of our predicament as it gets imo.

Im just venting mate :lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/aug/26/fernando-torres-didier-drogba-chelsea

"I think we are realistic about where we think we are," Pardew said. "I think we are in that group with Tottenham, Everton, Liverpool. But whether we can reach the dizzy heights of Man City, Man United, Chelsea … where they are now … it's going to be tough. But you've got to believe you can.

"The only time I hear the word 'expectations' from Newcastle fans is from journalists from the Midlands and London. But up north, they know. We will continue hopefully to excel this year and get a top- eight finish. Top five would be a great achievement."