Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

Still talking about Europe affecting us last year FFS. Just shut the f*** up and enjoy the win you cretin.

I am mate.

But idiots are idiots :)

Still talking about Europe affecting us last year FFS. Just shut the f*** up and enjoy the win you cretin.

I am mate.

I was talking about Pards but if the cap fits... :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Still talking about Europe affecting us last year FFS. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the win you cretin.

Feels like it takes something away from us winning, we won because they were in Europe and not because we scored a good goal, and because of a brilliant Goalkeeping and defensive display.

And fwiw, 9 of those Tottenham players didn't play Thursday and Tottenham had no travelling as they were at home.

Feels like it takes something away from us winning, we won because they were in Europe and not because we scored a good goal, and because of a brilliant Goalkeeping and defensive display.

And fwiw, 9 of those Tottenham player didn't play Thursday and Tottenham had no travelling as they were at home.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

I am mate.

Least you know who you are.

Still talking about Europe affecting us last year FFS. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the win you cretin.

And fwiw, 9 of those Tottenham players didn't play Thursday and Tottenham had no travelling as they were at home.

Also, if Spurs players were tired, how did they run harder in the 2nd half than the 1st? It's such bollocks man, and it takes away from a very welcome 3 points.

Guest bimpy474

Also, if Spurs players were tired, how did they run harder in the 2nd half than the 1st? It's such bollocks man, and it takes away from a very welcome 3 points.

To downplay our displays is frustrating as i thought we were great in different ways today, and last week too.

He was doing alright until he mentioned Europe the daft cunt.

He should have bigged his side up and removed the Europe excuse for Spurs but instead he used it to reiterate his excuse for our poor form last season.