West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

Thing is its no longer in our hands is it?

Of course it is, beat QPR and Arsenal and we are safe.

You might want to check the table, specifically the number of games played and goal difference.

Mathematically 6 points would see us safe.

We could still go down on GD

Hope every single one of Wigans players minds are on next Saturdays Cup final as they walk out on Tuesday night...

TBF though it is a f***ing disgrace the fact that we are even having to think along these lines.

Someone wants f***ing shooting...players, manager, directors - dont care who.

Anyone else think Nolan was hardly giving it his all today.

Carroll was the same.

yeh i noticed it more with Nolan, but Carroll missed some chances hed normally get on target.

There was a time when Nolan hand balled it but the ref didn't blow, ball broke and Nolan could possibly have been 1v1 but it looked to me like he stopped running.

think wigan are staying up, just have to out do Norwich - qpr (A) arse (H) vs  wba (H) and manc (A)

pretty even run in

Except City have nowt to play for.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If it wasn't for our GD which took a tumble last week, I wouldn't be anxious. I just hope that Swansea and City are up for their task and do us a massive favour by winning. Cos then even a point at QPR will be enough. But yeah with Wigan you never know.

Guest bimpy474

Carroll was the same.

yeh i noticed it more with Nolan, but Carroll missed some chances hed normally get on target.

There was a time when Nolan hand balled it but the ref didn't blow, ball broke and Nolan could possibly have been 1v1 but it looked to me like he stopped running.

Complete bollocks of course, but nice to think it was true.

Guest WashyGeordie

If sunlan' win on Mon, i think it's between us and Norwich. Norwich have WBA at home, then Man City away.

The only thing is if Wigan beat Swansea, they have the cup final and I can't see them beating Arsenal and maybe Villa will get a draw there last game of the season or even beat them for our sake!

Carroll was the same.

yeh, normally Kevin "lie cheat and steal" Nolan would have given his all to get to that and finish it.

You might want to check the table, specifically the number of games played and goal difference.

How?

Wigan and Villa can't both get to 44.

Guest bimpy474

How?

I was wondering when someone would notice they play each other.

Guest hatem garrincha

Carroll was the same.

Hopefully they're both shit footballers

How?

Ah. :thup:

Still, it's not going to happen anyway.

Carroll was the same.

yeh, normally Kevin "lie cheat and steal" Nolan would have given his all to get to that and finish it.

Trying to think of something that went our way at least, that was all i've got  :lol:

think wigan are staying up, just have to out do Norwich - qpr (A) arse (H) vs  wba (H) and manc (A)

pretty even run in

Except City have nowt to play for.

last home game of the season - would want to put a show on for fans

I wish Martinez was our manager, three at the back and go for it. His approach deserves staying up.

Feck off! :lol:

They deserve to go down and then we can swap managers.  O0

Wouldn't want Martinez. I want Wigan down more than anyone to be honest. Watching Martinez try and console a teary eyed Mcmanacunt on the final day would be almost as good as the feeling of staying up.

How?

:lol: I forgot they played each other like

We are so clueless in attack, need someone to score from 30 meters, as we are not breaking down any defence like we play now, so shit....

It did not look like we where the team that needing 3 points, hopeless from the team and Paroooooo.

I detest everything he stand for, coward, gutless and pathetic when it comes to the game of football.