West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

Guest Bert Shaft

Just read on another forum that Mister Magoo who didn't see the ball cross the line is the same Mister Magoo that didn't see the MacManaman challenge on Haidara.

Smell's fishy to me!

They should investigate this c*nts history if this is true.

This s*** sounds like f***ing RAWK man, christ.

Who are you and why would any NUFC fan read RAWK?

Shut yer face.

You daft c*nt

Guest bimpy474

We are in his vision a counter attacking team imo, i really think that's how he sees us now, yet every single 2nd half he brings Shola on. Seemingly Pardew forgets that to be a counter attacking team you need pace. You don't bring on a slow flatulent awful footballer, when at 70 mins, its just the right time for a counter attacking team to come into their own, especially if they are in front.

The bloke is clueless and sees football in a completely way to every fan with half a brain.

We are in his vision a counter attacking team imo, i really think that's how he sees us now, yet every single 2nd half he brings Shola on. Seemingly Pardew forgets that to be a counter attacking team you need pace. You don't bring on a slow flatulent awful footballer, when at 70 mins, its just the right time for a counter attacking team to come into their own, especially if they are in front.

The bloke is clueless and sees football in a completely way to every fan with half a brain.

Our kid at 2:55pm: "Shola to come on, 65 mins"

At 64 mins Shola comes on.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/166/752/soclose.jpg?1314381160

On 70 minutes he was doubled up struggling for breath.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

On 70 minutes he was doubled up struggling for breath.  :lol:

:lol:

Look at it this way guys: If they had given us the goal we would have lost 2-1 for sure.

Mate at the match said he was near the linesman and had a great view of him falling over but thought the lino got it right and that it wasn't in.

MOTD commentator has tweeted that the replays show the officials were right and it wasn't a goal.

Just read on another forum that Mister Magoo who didn't see the ball cross the line is the same Mister Magoo that didn't see the MacManaman challenge on Haidara.

Truly awful first half. Was miles behind play on several occasions and hesitated every time to see what the ref had given. Most of the time he didn't signal

He was slightly better in the second but still very nervous to give anything.

Imo the goal was in by an inch. I was in row D right on the corner flag so had a good view. Linesman was further away (not sure how as it was a very tame shot) then on his arse. Yet to see it again but I'll stick with what I saw in the split second.

I was also at Wigan and called the challenge and handball from chuffing miles away. Just another awful linesman from this season

Look at it this way guys: If they had given us the goal we would have lost 2-1 for sure.

Mate at the match said he was near the linesman and had a great view of him falling over but thought the lino got it right and that it wasn't in.

MOTD commentator has tweeted that the replays show the officials were right and it wasn't a goal.

You always do this. :lol: Have you actually seen it?

FWIW, I think it's impossible to call in real time but there's no way replays show it as being either way.

You always do this. :lol: Have you actually seen it?

FWIW, I think it's impossible to call in real time but there's no way replays show it as being either way.

PMSL, no, i've not seen it as i listened to the match on my headphones while cutting the lawn.

This is from the BBC match report :

Yohan Cabaye slipped the ball through to the Senegalese forward and as his scuffed effort looked to be dribbling into the goal, Reid slid in to clear.

Assistant referee Matthew Wilkes decided the ball did not cross the line and replays suggested it might have been the right call.

Wilkes was also the official who ruled Wigan's Callum McManaman did not foul Newcastle's Massado Haidara despite a crude challenge earlier in the season.

we wouldn't be having the discussion of whether the linesman got it right or wrong if Cisse has made decent contact with the ball,  he simply has to be putting chances like that and the one on one he missed at WBA in the back of the net.

in the normal context of a season i would say going to West Ham and keeping a clean sheet and getting a draw would be a good result but can't possibly call it a great result.

i would say there were a few more positives to take after the shambles of the last few weeks.

we looked to have better shape and looked more solid

after shipping 6 goals the clean sheet has got to be a big confidence booster

Colo looked like he'd never been away

Tiote had his best game in a while

HBA got 65 mins which i think now with another weeks training should be able to last 90 mins in the last 2 games, Pardew hasn't really got an excuse now not to keep him out

Guest neesy111

Fair enough if the goal wasn't in. But the lino was never in a position to make the call. Shambles of a linesman

I fucking bollocked him the whole half, should be sacked.