West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

Which huge chance did Cisse blow?

The 1 on 1. Cleared off the line but that needs to be put away. At the end on the day he gave Collins a chance of clearing it which shouldn't have existed.

Ok officially entering the LALALA FOOTBALL DOESN'T EXIST zone for the next week.

This.

I'm just having to distance myself from football entirely in order to cope. Have done to an extent for most of this season but it's getting more serious now. I'm at the point of trying to convince myself that I don't care anymore.

To an extent it's working.

The 1 on 1. Cleared off the line but that needs to be put away. At the end on the day he gave Collins a chance of clearing it which shouldn't have existed.

It wasn't Collins, nor was it a huge chance in any sense.

Just heard Pardew on the TV.

Important performance, showed we were a strong team and have a lot of spirit.

Very determined performance.

Perfectly good goal, two chances in second half that we should have scored.

Goal line technology will be good next year.

We need a break, very unlucky.

Now under pressure due to the Wigan result.

Have to go to QPR and win, performance today gives us heart.

Rob Eliott was excellent, helped having Colo in the team as he is a great player.

We just have to try and win at QPR and see where that leaves us, not just me a little nervous now as others are being dragged into it.

Reporting in press a disgrace. Only way we can answer is on the pitch and today should put that to bed.

Lots of spirit and fight and we take it to QPR.

Come on man ffs :lol: replays have proven it was over the line.

Rob Eliott was excellent, helped having Colo in the team as he is a great player.

We just have to try and win at QPR and see where that leaves us, not just me a little nervous now as others are being dragged into it.

Reporting in press a disgrace. Only way we can answer is on the pitch and today should put that to bed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iGZpNk2P24I/UEgD5aglcrI/AAAAAAAACNc/TuBtHdokTbc/s1600/frustrated+sigh.gif

Guest Bert Shaft

Just read on another forum that Mister Magoo who didn't see the ball cross the line is the same Mister Magoo that didn't see the MacManaman challenge on Haidara.

Smell's fishy to me!

They should investigate this c*nts history if this is true.

Just read on another forum that Mister Magoo who didn't see the ball cross the line is the same Mister Magoo that didn't see the MacManaman challenge on Haidara.

Smell's fishy to me!

They should investigate this c*nts history if this is true.

This shit sounds like fucking RAWK man, christ.

Guest icemanblue

The ref with his 7 yards walls ffs !

Aye, very annoying. Three big steps, seven little ones.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jP2CG_ZpxJA/T5m-b05o72I/AAAAAAAAPhs/SMvCehhMcW8/s1600/brokenrecord.jpg

Guest Phil K

Broken record is right. If he's left in control, we've had it. Simple as.

Even Ashley must see that

I can't comment as I didn't watch the game for once. Couldn't be arsed and have laods of study to do.

But just spoke to my West Ham mate who said it was a shit match but couldn't believe the lack of urgency we showed. Said he thought we looked like a side going down.

I think that the lack of urgency comment is simply not true. I thought we showed plenty of urgency and fight today. Colo was just immense. We were standing right next to THAT lino. and he really was w....k.

I think that the lack of urgency comment is simply not true. I thought we showed plenty of urgency and fight today. Colo was just immense. We were standing right next to THAT lino. and he really was w....k.

Useless pr**k fell over just as the ball was over the line.

You couldn't make it up....... its NUFC all over.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iGZpNk2P24I/UEgD5aglcrI/AAAAAAAACNc/TuBtHdokTbc/s1600/frustrated+sigh.gif

:lol:

I thought in the first half we looked good, West Ham couldn't have complained if we went in 1-0 up. In the second they changed it up and came out with a few new ideas and we looked like we were playing for the draw. It's sad, but that's the best performance we've put in for a while.

His substitutions were absolutely diabolical. Has he caught Big Vern knocking one out over a picture of Mrs Pardew or something? How on earth did Dan Gosling get on the pitch before Anita?

I'm still baffled why after finally resembling a team with our play in the 1st half, we didn't keep it up and then proceed to our usual exasperation of a 2nd half. If West Ham weren't on their holidays and Carroll and Nolan at half pace, we would easily have conceded from the chances they had. Was that part of the plan since Pardew looks very content with his smile in the 2nd half? Get a point then have a make-or-break vs QPR? So West Ham is our defend-at-all-cost while QPR is our 'moment of magic'. I pray this defeatist approach doesn't bite us back in the arse.

I'm off to sleep fully expecting a nightmare now.

I'm still baffled why after finally resembling a team with our play in the 1st half, we didn't keep it up and then proceed to our usual exasperation of a 2nd half. If West Ham weren't on their holidays and Carroll and Nolan at half pace, we would easily have conceded from the chances they had. Was that part of the plan since Pardew looks very content with his smile in the 2nd half? Get a point then have a make-or-break vs QPR? So West Ham is our defend-at-all-cost while QPR is our 'moment of magic'. I pray this defeatist approach doesn't bite us back in the arse.

Away performances have become completely scripted. Start quite well and retreat further and further back as the game goes on, so that by 90 minutes, it's basically 11 blokes on the goalline in sheer terror.

Couldn't have done much today though. Same as Villa. And West Brom. If a team wants to attack, you can't do anything to stop them, not allowed.

Away performances have become completely scripted. Start quite well and retreat further and further back as the game goes on, so that by 90 minutes, it's basically 11 blokes on the goalline in sheer terror.

Couldn't have done much today though. Same as Villa. And West Brom. If a team wants to attack, you can't do anything to stop them, not allowed.

I'd love to know what he says to the team at half time, that's got to be at least 30 times this season where we've had a decent first half followed by fuck-knows-what in the 2nd.