QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One day Santon is out for the season, the next we're pushing for him to be fit for this game. Why bother?

Same back 4 for me. Debuchy has no heart and Mbiwa played well at left back.

Agreed.

"Debuchy has no heart" :lol:

f***ing hell man playing Simpson over Debuchy would be the single most retarded thing Alan Pardew could ever do.

I think Debuchy would thrive with Mbiwa on the other side, means he can be a bit more adventurous as MBiwa won't.

Fucking hell man playing Simpson over Debuchy would be the single most retarded thing Alan Pardew could ever do.

Simpson makes the back line look more settled, while Debuchy has been shite but gets away with it for being a new signing and French.

f***ing hell man playing Simpson over Debuchy would be the single most retarded thing Alan Pardew could ever do.

Simpson makes the back line look more settled, while Debuchy has been s**** but gets away with it for being a new signing and French.

Not really, he's had his up and downs. But there have been games where he's been one of our better players, while Danny is usually always our worst. With Mbiwa as a left-back I'd rather have Debuch playing on the right, no reason to have 2 fullbacks who can't get a cross in or so.

Simpson makes the back line look more settled, while Debuchy has been s**** but gets away with it for being a new signing and French.

Not really, he's had his up and downs. But there have been games where he's been one of our better players, while Danny is usually always our worst. With Mbiwa as a left-back I'd rather have Debuch playing on the right, no reason to have 2 fullbacks who can't get a cross in or so.

Debuchy is Cabayes bestie mate. The sleeve tattoo's. The cool dude photo's standing in the faux cool dude stance next to his bestie mate. The him and er...him spiky hairstyles.

The lunge in an effort to make sure he got a straight red v the scouse scum. A fucking coward with no heart for what lies ahead.

Simpson will do me and i'm well aware of his capabilities.

Memory of a goldfish that, like. There was a period where he was playing rather well, and people talked about him being the best of the new bunch. Debuchy over Simpson any day.

Debuchy is Cabayes bestie mate. The sleeve tattoo's. The cool dude photo's standing in the faux cool dude stance next to his bestie mate. The him and er...him spiky hairstyles.

The lunge in an effort to make sure he got a straight red v the scouse scum. A f***ing coward with no heart for what lies ahead.

You're not even being funny. Wow.

Memory of a goldfish that, like. There was a period where he was playing rather well, and people talked about him being the best of the new bunch. Debuchy over Simpson any day.

Thick people yes.

I've already said several times he started well but has nose dived drastically. Simpson has looked defensively a step above Debuchy when he's been called upon. People saying Simpson struggled with Jarvis, I dread to think what he'd do to Debuchy who hasn't got anywhere near the pace to match.

The lunge in an effort to make sure he got a straight red v the scouse scum. A f***ing coward with no heart for what lies ahead.

:lol:

There is just no way I'm responding do that, either you better seek an asylum or you're trolling is almost as good as David Luiz yesterday..

Thick people yes.

I've already said several times he started well but has nose dived drastically. Simpson has looked defensively a step above Debuchy when he's been called upon. People saying Simpson struggled with Jarvis, I dread to think what he'd do to Debuchy who hasn't got anywhere near the pace to match.

I'd rather not comment on the rest of what you've said, but Debuchy has some good pace on him. I've never seen Danny Simpson run past an opposing fullback.

Fwiw for the arsenal game I'd play both with Debuchy playing as a defensive winger. I'd normally cry at the idea but we can't beat arsenal, we might be able to frustrate them and take a point, which could be vital.

I'd go full San Marino style and camp if it meant coming away with a point in that game.

Thick people yes.

I'd rather not comment on the rest of what you've said, but Debuchy has some good pace on him. I've never seen Danny Simpson run past an opposing fullback.

Debuchy has no pace at all. He's good over a very short distance but has no top end.

Simpson can't attack, that has nothing to do with how quick he is.

Thick people yes.

No need for the thick people comment, but anyways.

He hasn't really nose dived tbf. He's been up and down, so he hasn't declined for every game. I understand you wanting Simpson for the fact that he seems to have a better communication with Taylor and the team defensively looks probably more balanced. Knowing your temper, I'm not going to say this is right or wrong, I will ask you though, if you think playing Debuchy when we have a defensive leftback in MBiwa playing might be a good idea, or do you rather want us to look completely inept going forward on the flanks like we did Saturday?

If we win Sunday I'd consider playing Simpson for the sheer fact that like you said I don't believe we can beat Arsenal if they have something to play for, but against QPR for me playing Simpson and MBiwa is asking for them to put pressure on us as Danny has showed during his whole time here he can't put a cross in or created anything from the flank.

Do you agree or do you still believe we are all thick?

Don't see the point in pushing Santon back, LB isn't an emergency after MYM's performance there. And for RB, Debuchy mightn't even get in.

Shame about Sissoko, great news with Shola.

Thick people yes.

Debuchy has no pace at all. He's good over a very short distance but has no top end.

TBF, none of them are fast, if anything no one is faster than the other. They are both pretty average pace wise, you make it sound like Simpson is some sort of speedmerchant. He's no Usain Bolt, and if anything MBiwa looks faster than both.

Thick people yes.

No need for the thick people comment, but anyways.

He hasn't really nose dived tbf. He's been up and down, so he hasn't declined for every game. I understand you wanting Simpson for the fact that he seems to have a better communication with Taylor and the team defensively looks probably more balanced. Knowing your temper, I'm not going to say this is right or wrong, I will ask you though, if you think playing Debuchy when we have a defensive leftback in MBiwa playing might be a good idea, or do you rather want us to look completely inept going forward on the flanks like we did Saturday?

If we win Sunday I'd consider playing Simpson for the sheer fact that like you said I don't believe we can beat Arsenal if they have something to play for, but against QPR for me playing Simpson and MBiwa is asking for them to put pressure on us as Danny has showed during his whole time here he can't put a cross in or created anything from the flank.

Do you agree or do you still believe we are all thick?

No need for the memory of a goldfish comment either. Didnt have a go at him for that, I wonder why?

Thick people yes.

TBF, none of them are fast, if anything no one is faster than the other. They are both pretty average pace wise, you make it sound like Simpson is some sort of speedmerchant. He's no Usain Bolt, and if anything MBiwa looks faster than both.

Totally disagree, Simpson is quick, Debuchy is slightly below average for his position.