Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Arsehole comment of the day:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 46s

Laurent Blanc: 'I hope that Cabaye will end up at a good club come September.' #PSG #NUFC

I would have bumped the Cabaye thread but didn't want to give everyone a heart attack.

Saw that and assumed it was an old quote off the last time he was spouting off. What a twat he is.

Question - are Yeovil the only club in the league whose name can also be used as a verb? eg "My dog is yeovilling on the sofa", or "How would you like your eggs?" "Yeovilled, please." PM me any answers I don't want this discussion taking over the thread.

Biggie 4 Life

Guest bimpy474

If we get 47.6 points I'll eat your shit

If we get 47.6 points I'll eat your shit

I'll do this one :lol:

Odds aren't great that we get 47.6 points like.

But you never know.

Oh yeah, cheeky fucker he is :lol:

Question - are Yeovil the only club in the league whose name can also be used as a verb? eg "My dog is yeovilling on the sofa", or "How would you like your eggs?" "Yeovilled, please." PM me any answers I don't want this discussion taking over the thread.

Biggie 4 Life

Stoke.

Biggie 4 Life

Stoke.

Too late. Congratulations to Inochi and Dave who both correctly suggested Queen's Park Rangers.