Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Man Utd and Real Madrid are playing a friendly in August at a 109,000 capacity stadium in Michigan and it sold out in six days. The prices are absurd too, my friend was going to wait a few weeks to buy them until she realized they were going so quickly so we paid $100 each for 20th row seats behind the goal :anguish:

Man Utd and Real Madrid are playing a friendly in August at a 109,000 capacity stadium in Michigan and it sold out in six days. The prices are absurd too, my friend was going to wait a few weeks to buy them until she realized they we're going so quickly so we paid $100 for 20th row seats behind the goal :anguish:

Fucking hell thats crazy :lol:

Man Utd and Real Madrid are playing a friendly in August at a 109,000 capacity stadium in Michigan and it sold out in six days. The prices are absurd too, my friend was going to wait a few weeks to buy them until she realized they were going so quickly so we paid $100 each for 20th row seats behind the goal :anguish:

UM or MSU?

Another f***ing sovereign state making it impossible to replace Shola Ameobi? I guess we're aiming for 11th next season.

:lol:

There's 196 nations on Earth, we could eventually be playing in the Northern Conference with Shola's mummified corpse relieving the pressure up top.

Imagine Aston fucking Villa competing with the likes of City and Chelsea for the league. :lol:

I'd say Villa are a far far bigger club re support and tradition/history than either of those.

They've won the European Cup.

From what I can tell, Doug Ellis was there more or less from the Sixties till the Noughties. When he did bugger off for a few years, Villa became league and European champions. Then Ellis came back.