Who fancies having a thoroughly fruitless protest against Pardew?

Guest firetotheworks

Guest Nixon

Not sure if a dossier is the right way to go about things, perhaps a powerpoint might work better. Either way best of luck with it KI.  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

That lad's made one post, and that was it. Suddenly 'they're writing a dossier'. Probably you tbh.

Time's a wastin'!

Guest Gemmill

Who even fucking said ANYTHING about actually doing a fucking dossier!?

Anything, absolutely anything to have a laugh rather than actively try to do something to get what 97.7% of us all want. It's pathetic. It's a complete idiocracy.

:lol: The dossier was genuinely a better idea than yours. I'm definitely not saying it was a good idea, but it was significantly better than yours.

As I said, it's a battle to the bottom of who cares the least about the club. If you actually give a shit enough to spend hundreds of pounds following them every season you're clearly worthy of scorn.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9163/aaaauz.jpg

Christ I had to go on there to see when dave mentioned toontastic.

How childish is that? running to another forum to take the piss out of someone. It's hardly like everyone backed the idea anyway?

I wouldn't criticise anyone for wanting to do something, I just think it's pointless. That doesn't make me better than anyone else, in fact probably the opposite.

But I also don't want criticism for supporting the manager over some things, who is after all part of the club I'm supposed to support.

Guest Gemmill

As I said, it's a battle to the bottom of who cares the least about the club. If you actually give a shit enough to spend hundreds of pounds following them every season you're clearly worthy of scorn.

Who's been saying that?

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9163/aaaauz.jpg

Christ I had to go on there to see when dave mentioned toontastic.

How childish is that? running to another forum to take the piss out of someone. It's hardly like everyone backed the idea anyway?

OMG LOL SILLY N-O

I wouldn't criticise anyone for wanting to so something, I just think it's pointless. That doesn't make me better than anyone else, in fact probably the opposite.

But I also don't want criticism for supporting the manager over some things, who is after all part of the club I'm supposed to support.

I don't think it would make a difference either, the only thing that grabs Ashley's attention is money and the stadium is more full than ever. We stayed up, so I don't think he'll give a shit about the quality of football etc. It's completely irrelevant. Pardew said it himself yesterday, the pressure is because of the money at stake next season, not pride or anything related to 'success'.

I just think it's pretty sad to mock those fans who do think making their own opinion known might be worthwhile. Obviously it can be pretty embarrassing when the likes of Sky hand-pick the biggest mongs for live TV but that goes for any club.

I don't think that's a bad idea. I'd love for him to face up to reality for once and be put on the spot. His constant rewriting of history and alternative reality has driven me mad for quite a while. The latest comments, trying to boast about draws at West Ham and West Brom - they're so far from what this club should be about.

I'd love for him to explain to us why we've hit more long balls than any other team in Europe's top five leagues.

I'd love for him to explain to us why - against QPR - we still kept on trying to find Mike Williamson at the far post. Not only from crosses, but f***ing goal kicks as well.

I'd love for him to explain to us why Shola Ameobi is being labelled "a massive player for this club" when, in reality, he's a striker who's contributed with ONE goal in the Premier League this season.

I'd love for him to explain to us why he approved the signing of Vurnon Anita when he had no idea where or why to use him. Why was it wise to spend £7m on a player who he'd consider to be our 7th choice for central midfield?

There are about 200 more questions similar to these. Unfortunately the local press seem reluctant to put them forward. It makes the whole situation even more provoking.

Guest Roger Kint

If we do a dossier it should definitely be dodgy and/or sexed up.

Get Michael Owen to do it

If we do a dossier it should definitely be dodgy and/or sexed up.

Get Michael Owen to do it

But then it would just say things like 'Suave, sophisticated, manager of the year, so fresh and so clean - Alan Pardew'

I wouldn't criticise anyone for wanting to so something, I just think it's pointless. That doesn't make me better than anyone else, in fact probably the opposite.

I don't think it would make a difference either, the only thing that grabs Ashley's attention is money and the stadium is more full than ever. We stayed up, so I don't think he'll give a shit about the quality of football etc. It's completely irrelevant. Pardew said it himself yesterday, the pressure is because of the money at stake next season, not pride or anything related to 'success'.

I just think it's pretty sad to mock those fans who do think making their own opinion known might be worthwhile. Obviously it can be pretty embarrassing when the likes of Sky hand-pick the biggest mongs for live TV but that goes for any club.

Word.

I also don't think it's realistic to expect enough people to 'vote with their feet' while we are in the PL. The football is too important to people's lives to expect them to stop going to make a point.

Better strap ourselves in for another season of Pardew basically.