Fan Manager 2013

Cajun

'Computer games!!!!!11' etc but if would be a fun experiment if someone could get the latest Football Manager game set up so that all squads match the Premier League accurately and play out the fixtures accordingly - one save making the same lineups and tactical decisions as Pardew and another based on choices voted for on here. I assume the game would have to be hacked to fix the opposition lineups etc and be more effort than it's worth like.

It wouldn't mean a single thing of course, but it would be a fun diversion similar to the prediction league has been this season.

That's the kind of fun weird shit I used to love running in other forums. If, and it's a big if, I have some spare time coming the start of next season I will give it a thought.

People are too fixated on the selection and formation on match day, it's what happens in training every day that scares me. Changing formation or switching a couple of players isn't going to make the team cohesive. We're s*** because our coaches clearly don't know how to prepare for games properly.

People are too fixated on the selection and formation on match day, it's what happens in the training every day that scares me. Changing formation or switching a couple of players isn't going to make the team cohesive. We're s*** because our coaches clearly don't know how to prepare for games properly.

100% agree.

Guest neesy111

People are too fixated on the selection and formation on match day, it's what happens in the training every day that scares me. Changing formation or switching a couple of players isn't going to make the team cohesive. We're shit because our coaches clearly don't know how to prepare for games properly.

:thup:

People are too fixated on the selection and formation on match day, it's what happens in the training every day that scares me. Changing formation or switching a couple of players isn't going to make the team cohesive. We're shit because our coaches clearly don't know how to prepare for games properly.

Definitely. Does my head in when you say to someone after a match that Pardew is clueless and they say something like "how is it his fault when he picked the right team?" as if he only comes to work on matchdays. Wish he did like.