Time Travel Player Swaps

James

Although we would have been weakened back then. f*** this, me and Sissoko are going back to the day you were born and drowning you in a bucket.

:lol:

Trip 1 - I'd take Cisse back in time to the day we signed Michael Owen, bring Owen into modern NUFC.

Trip 2 - I'd take Owen back to the prehistoric age, swap him with a baby t rex

Trip 3 - Me and colo would go back and check out some of that canny colosseum bants in Ancient Rome. I'd bring colo back. Unless there was a decent roman six foot fourer kickin around.

Final step would be to sell the t rex and buy Messi with the proceeds.

/Thread

:lol:

Rather than a player swap if the rules would have allowed it I'd bring Sir Bobby back, at any expense!! :love:

very much this not to mention Gary Speed

saying that how much would you give to have Rob Lee back

take your pick what dross you would send back we have a few options

I'd take all our shit players back and swap them with all the best players we've had over the years. Then we'd have a mint team. Problem solved.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/photo/alan-pardew-wants-to-keep-hold-of-joey-barton-$10690$300.jpg :fuuu: ]

I'd go back to World War 2 in East End London, I'd frequent a pub and on the piano there play a bunch of classic post war songs and pass therm off as my own. Then I'd cop off with the landlady, marry her and put her up the duff.

I'd go back to World War 2 in East End London, I'd frequent a pub and on the piano there play a bunch of classic post war songs and pass therm off as my own. Then I'd cop off with the landlady, marry her and put her up the duff.

So you're harry redknapps fatha!