2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Good game.

Spain v Brazil will be s*** to compensate.

Thought the game was pretty dire, apart from the FKs. Understandable given that neither side bar maybe Cavani gave a s***.

>3 goals=good game to most football supporters. I don't really understand why.

They actually have the best selection of fit presenters of all Spanish TV channels.

Anyway, that lineup means one of Cesc/Iniesta going to the wing. It will be pretty much Barça but with Torres instead of Messi.

:jones:

They actually have the best selection of fit presenters of all Spanish TV channels.

Anyway, that lineup means one of Cesc/Iniesta going to the wing. It will be pretty much Barça but with Torres instead of Messi.

Just a small change like :lol:

Feeling we will go out aggressive and trying to do a bit of what Paraguay did defensively in 2010 but with more quality up top then them. Niggling fouls, aggressive pressure and offensively trying to hold on to the ball as much as possible. Might get ugly especially with Luiz, Marcelo and Dani who like to anticipate plays and when they fail make bad tackles.

Hope it's a good game!

Feeling we will go out aggressive and trying to do a bit of what Paraguay did defensively in 2010 but with more quality up top then them. Niggling fouls, aggressive pressure and offensively trying to hold on to the ball as much as possible. Might get ugly especially with Luiz, Marcelo and Dani who like to anticipate plays and when they fail make bad tackles.

Hope it's a good game!

Hope it's a feisty one. There are a colossal number of utterly talented bellends playing for both sides.

Last time Brasil lost a competitive home match was in the 1950 World Cup :lol:

We have never beat them in a competitive match either.

Well both will probably be broken today so. I don't see us winning and in a way I hope we lose (even though I'll be cheering as a madman for us to win). But I think a loss would do the world of good for us since there's a lot of improving to do until next year as well as creating a sense of revenge for next year. I also think a win might make Scolari a bit comfortable with his lineups but there's still a lot to change both in the starting lineup (Hulk and Oscar have to be careful) as well as  the reserves.

Rever, Jadson, Jean, Jo, Hernanes, Fernando, Cavalieri are all players I hope won't get called up to next season.

Dede for Rever

Ronaldinho/Coutinho/Kaka for Jadson (Coutinho for me can be a player if he plays like he did for Liverpool can come in and be one of the biggest surprise in World Cup history)

Rafael for Jean

Ramires for Hernanes (hasn't really worked in that position)

Sandro for Fernando

Diego Alves for Cavalieri

The Brazil crowd booing their own keepers because the were wearing red :lol:

Took them a bit to realize it was their own players :lol:

The fans are feisty, ready to see blood :lol:

The Brazil crowd booing their own keepers because the were wearing red :lol:

Took them a bit to realize it was their own players :lol:

The fans are feisty, ready to see blood :lol:

The Brazil crowds have been booing us like we were the nWo, all tournament long. FFS we didn't even colonize this country.

Is the rumoured line up true? if so i think Hernanes and Paulinho might be a mistake going to miss Gustavo IMO.

Of course i could be horribly wrong.

@Fernando_Duarte 24m

Teams out: JC, D Alves, Thiago, David, Marcelo, Luiz G, Paulinho, Oscar, Hulk, Fred, Neymar.