2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Brazil v Italy

Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz e Marcelo; Luiz Gustavo, Hernanes e Oscar; Hulk, Neymar e Fred

Buffon, Abate, Bonucci, Chiellini e De Sciglio; Montolivo, Aquilani, Candreva, Marchisio e Diamanti; Balotelli

Disappointing for Italy not to have Pirlo or De Rossi. Still a strong midfield, mind.

Brazil v Italy

Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz e Marcelo; Luiz Gustavo, Hernanes e Oscar; Hulk, Neymar e Fred

Buffon, Abate, Bonucci, Chiellini e De Sciglio; Montolivo, Aquilani, Candreva, Marchisio e Diamanti; Balotelli

Disappointing for Italy not to have Pirlo or De Rossi. Still a strong midfield, mind.

It's like they've given up but will probably beat us anyways. Diamanti, Aquilani and Candreva aren't exactly the same level as the ones they're replacing. IMO anyways.

Brazil v Italy

It's like they've given up and will beat us anyways. Diamanti, Aquilani and Candreva aren't exactly the same level as the ones they're replacing. IMO anyways.

Think Brazil has enough firepower to put a few past 'em tbh. Changing my mind about that draw. :lol:

Or Balotelli will go turbo-bastard on David Luiz and sink a couple.

Aaah crap hadn't twigged Pirlo wasn't playing, watching him improves any game.

I feel kinda bad for it but I sort of want Italy to win through cheating a lot and not deserving it, I have no idea why i hate teams that do that unless they're italy in which case I find it strangely charming  :lol: