RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Steve Wraith

about an hour ago near Newcastle upon Tyne.Allegedly Joe Kinnear was at Birminghams game the other night, he asked manager Lee Clark, I like the look of your left winger whats his name, Clark said, Shane Ferguson, he's on loan from newcastle united!!

would love it to be true. :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Steve Wraith

about an hour ago near Newcastle upon Tyne.Allegedly Joe Kinnear was at Birminghams game the other night, he asked manager Lee Clark, I like the look of your left winger whats his name, Clark said, Shane Ferguson, he's on loan from newcastle united!!

would love it to be true. :lol:

Totally believable unfortunately.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Steve Wraith

Ferguson didn't play.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone see JFK's program notes yesterday ? he has one thing to do to earn his corn, write a couple of paragraphs in the program, and he even farms that out to the spotty work experience lad with the glasses on.

But ............who cares eh, its just water off a duck's arse.

Did anyone see JFK's program notes yesterday ? he has one thing to do to earn his corn, write a couple of paragraphs in the program, and he even farms that out to the spotty work experience lad with the glasses on.

But ............who cares eh, its just water off a duck's arse.

It was obvious he didn't write it - not written with two hands and in crayon to start. Whinging about the financial gulf between us and Liverpool/Spurs - rather than complain why not try to do something about it and improve our commercial side?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Exactly -

Look at how Spurs have developed their commercial side in the past few years and now they make loads more than us - not long ago we made more than them. What happened?

Look at Dortmund and what they've achieved on the commercial side.

Don't moan about and don't use it as a crutch to have no ambition.

I think some sort of deal where fans can text a food order in to be brought to your seat could be a good money making idea that will really take off

I think some sort of deal where fans can text a food order in to be brought to your seat could be a good money making idea that will really take off

Not as good as actually signing big kit deals with Adidas or big sponsorshipr deals like we had with Northern Rock/NTL etc.

Nha, lets be bamps. 

Not as good as actually signing big kit deals with Adidas or big sponsorshipr deals like we had with Northern Rock/NTL etc.

Nha, lets be bamps. 

Why sign lucrative deals with sponsorships when you can peddle your own tacky trash for free?

Just more excuses to make more personal gain and reduce club costs in the interest of SD.