RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

This as coach?

Well we dont know, but the way it's being reported it's to help Kinnear with his job.

Fwiw Harford had worked with Kinnear at Wimbledon, Luton and Forest. Had stints as manager and DoF.

That's one ally on his side and a possibility for the next manager/DoF if Kinnear does/does not take the post.

Guest bimpy474

His twitter feed is horribly pro Mackem.

That doesn't bother me at all tbh. I can set that aside. It's just the Ashley, Kinnear, Harford and Pardew.........talk about a list of s***.

It shouldn't really bother me but it does, I don't want people working hear who actively support sunderland and call them "my team" and use "Ha'way the lads". I'd probably look past it if he was in anyway a progressive appointment but he's not

Progessive :lol: Shouldn't even laugh :(

Guest bimpy474

Fwiw Harford had worked with Kinnear at Wimbledon, Luton and Forest. Had stints as manager and DoF.

That's one ally on his side and a possibility for the next manager/DoF if Kinnear does/does not take the post.

I guess the only plus point is, Kinnear was manager at them and not the DOF as he is here, so Harford isn't coming in as a coach. Fucking clutching at short straws me like.

I guess the only plus point is, Kinnear was manager at them and not the DOF as he is here, so Harford isn't coming in as a coach. f***ing clutching at short straws me like.

Master and disciple, marra. Make sure those straws are sturdy enough.

Guest bimpy474

This as coach?

Well we dont know, but the way it's being reported it's to help Kinnear with his job.

Why does he need help? He doesn't do anything.

Well he does really, it's just a complete mystery to everyone.

Guest bimpy474

I guess the only plus point is, Kinnear was manager at them and not the DOF as he is here, so Harford isn't coming in as a coach. f***ing clutching at short straws me like.

Master and disciple, marra. Make sure those straws are sturdy enough.

It's like trying to grab them with hoofs.