RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest ThievingMagpie

Fuck it, just let Pardew run the whole thing like in the old days of football and watch the ship crash and burn it can't be any more farcical.

I know he's gone but is there any more info, concrete or otherwise to why? Or is it just been 30 pages of rejoicing and speculation? (Not that I'm judging, just want to catch up)

No one knows anything. It's rampant speculation ranging from "honourable Joe falls on his sword," to the even more ludicrous "Mike sacks Joe for doing exactly what he wanted him to do," conspiracy theory.

I know he's gone but is there any more info, concrete or otherwise to why? Or is it just been 30 pages of rejoicing and speculation? (Not that I'm judging, just want to catch up)

Does it matter why?

why we still got a halfwit fraud of a shit manager and a fat clown owner?

none of it make sense, best not to try.

No one knows anything. It's rampant speculation ranging from "honourable Joe falls on his sword," to the even more ludicrous "Mike sacks Joe for doing exactly what he wanted him to do," conspiracy theory.

Cheers. Just how Ashley likes it, everyone talking about him.

Does it matter why?

why we still got a halfwit fraud of a shit manager and a fat clown owner?

none of it make sense, best not to try.

Course it matters why, probably more than the fact he's left. It could signal one of many outcomes, some better than others, some may even lead to the shit manager and or fat clown owner leaving...eventually.

Folks, if you have any doubts about Carr's ability just have a look at how Aubeayang or whatver his name is who we were supposedly after lkast summer. From what I can read he's the next french superstar...

Folks, if you have any doubts about Carr's ability just have a look at how Aubeayang or whatver his name is who we were supposedly after lkast summer. From what I can read he's the next french superstar...

This post, man.

I think it's the beggining of the end for Ashley as he prepares to bail out

Nonsense, if it's the end for Ashley it makes absolutely no difference if JFK is here or not. 

Can't understand why some people view the leaving of JFK as some sort of signal for the end of Ashley.  Puzzling.

The increased interest in Rangers as well.

More this like.

Here's hope at least.

You never know with this club. Probably now his Nazgul boss is dead there'll be a chance to throw the ring into the Tyne and kill the big Sauron in the end. Just makes me wonder who's our Aragorn and who's our Gollum...

Fairly sure it was Dekka that held that viewpoints about loans. No coincidence he's gone and we're doing loans?

They're both loans with a view to a permanent deal. We're trying them out first to see if they're a good fit.

We did the same thing with Ben Arfa & Stephen Ireland.

It means nowt.

Fairly sure it was Dekka that held that viewpoints about loans. No coincidence he's gone and we're doing loans?

They're both loans with a view to a permanent deal. We're trying them out first to see if they're a good fit.

We did the same thing with Ben Arfa & Stephen Ireland.

It means nowt.

We won't sign either of them though

You seem very confident given that you can't possibly know that.