Sunderland

Nobody

Is there a chance Altidore's poor form means he won't even make the world cup?

We don't really have anyone else and he's still be decent for the national side I think. Jóhannsson will be better eventually but it's too early for him to start.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Duane Holmes at Huddersfield - do you have an opinion on him?

Looks a tidy player to me

hadn't heard of him, is he a striker?

He was playing midfield when I watched him. Very quick, skilful, creative. Got an assist within about 2 minutes of coming on.

Looks a great player - though I imagine if you're in America championship stuff must be difficult to see. It wouldn't surprise me to see him in the premier league soon. He's 18 I think.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ah right! Yeh he's only little - not quite Adam Campbell little but maybe Lionel Messi!

If he's dual nationality we're having him. ;)

Duane Holmes at Huddersfield - do you have an opinion on him?

Looks a tidy player to me

hadn't heard of him, is he a striker?

He was playing midfield when I watched him. Very quick, skilful, creative. Got an assist within about 2 minutes of coming on.

Looks a great player - though I imagine if you're in America championship stuff must be difficult to see. It wouldn't surprise me to see him in the premier league soon. He's 18 I think.

:thup:

We're got an incredible amount of highly talented youngsters with dual nationality, if we even get half of them I'll be happy. If he turns out to be good enough I'm sure he'll pick England, been there for a few years iirc