Sunderland

Nobody

And yet some f***ers still dont want those relegated. Really hope the last two Derbies have changed opinions. f*** Derby day, lets see them have years of misery please.

I will be delighted to see them go down as they would us, the difference between us is that we'd rather see us win something than see them relegated.

Funnily enough, that fecking lunatic asylum was mentioned on Footymad earlier today (normally post there but it's a bit f.ucked at the mo  :'( ). So much bitterness! It's funny but tragic at the same time..some of them genuinely do believe the bile and sh!te they post about us.

Did Wolfy ever come back, that lad was hilarious

Funnily enough, that fecking lunatic asylum was mentioned on Footymad earlier today (normally post there but it's a bit f.ucked at the mo  :'( ). So much bitterness! It's funny but tragic at the same time..some of them genuinely do believe the bile and sh!te they post about us.

Freedom for Tooting!

Aye, he's still around. I love his posts-funny as feck.

I suppose a better question would've been did he ever leave.  :lol:

Arf. No.

Couple more names were banned...for nowt other than previous grudges, imo.

He's relentlessly positive, which seems to wind some people up.  :sad:

Arf. No.

Couple more names were banned...for nowt other than previous grudges, imo.

He's relentlessly positive, which seems to wind some people up:sad:

like this pace  :whistle:

The hatred on that forum is something else, everyone is just so angry at everything  :lol:

I'm sure someone said that one of the worst posters for it (Dirty Bristow) is a teacher as well  :lol: Imagine that teaching your kids man, i've seen him offering to fight people and everything.

teacher ? 'kin hell, i'm sure he lives in a village to the west of newcastle aswell. Girl one has a sunderland supporting teacher atmosphere her school............I wonder ?

He's just a harmless lad goes by the name of Graham I think. Doesn't appear to be quite the full shilling bless him.

He's just a harmless lad goes by the name of Graham I think. Doesn't appear to be quite the full shilling bless him.

Someone who is a teacher and by your suggestion 'isn't the full shilling' isn't harmless tbh.

Bloke's a nutbar and his faux internet personality (if it is that) will spill out into the real world.

Sunderland's next game is absolutely massive and not just because its a very winnable game.  Because only two teams in Sunderland's current position (9 points after 16 games) have survived and on both occasions they won their 17th game.

Sunderland's next game is absolutely massive and not just because its a very winnable game.  Because only two teams in Sunderland's current position (9 points after 16 games) have survived and on both occasions they won their 17th game.

Norwich aren't a great side but they look more potent than the macums.

I've seen them quoted at 3/1 which looks quite generous against a team with 9 points from 16 games and the leagues worst goal difference ??

I've seen them quoted at 3/1 which looks quite generous against a team with 9 points from 16 games and the leagues worst goal difference ??

The good thing for Norwich is that Hooper appears to have found shooting boots and that will keep their heads above water. Would be nice if they could beat Mackems next week but then the dilemma - happy to lose against Crystal Palace?

The good thing for Norwich is that Hooper appears to have found shooting boots and that will keep their heads above water. Would be nice if they could beat Mackems next week but then the dilemma - happy to lose against Crystal Palace?

What? :dowie:

Ok, maybe not lose to them as a choice, if it happens and Mackems lose it would be a softer blow - although it would cause issues with us staying in that pack at the top.

If we did lose then Sunderland also losing may soften the blow slightly, but only slightly.  I definitely don't want anything but a win vs Palace no matter what it means for Sunderland.

Anyway if they lose to Norwich they're relegated no matter what else happens. 

Ok, maybe not lose to them as a choice, if it happens and Mackems lose it would be a softer blow - although it would cause issues with us staying in that pack at the top.

Not for me. I will be overly disappointed if we don't get three points from this one.

it wouldn't soften the blow, it's just a bonus if they get beat.

Must be knocking on 48 hours since they had a thread about why their attendances are lower than ours - so guess what - they've started another one.  Yes I know, it's not really worthy of mention given how many they start but this one is the most excuse and cliché riddled yet  :lol:

It points out that our support is much higher than theirs, BUT our support is actually shite because it should be much higher and theirs is fantastic because it should be much lower.

Main reasons for our attendances being much higher............ err.... the position of the coast line and the river, and we have a public transport system  :idiot2:

Must be knocking on 48 hours since they had a thread about why their attendances are lower than ours - so guess what - they've started another one.  Yes I know, it's not really worthy of mention given how many they start but this one is the most excuse and cliché riddled yet  :lol:

It points out that our support is much higher than theirs, BUT our support is actually s**** because it should be much higher and theirs is fantastic because it should be much lower.

Main reasons for our attendances being much higher............ err.... the position of the coast line and the river, and we have a public transport system  :idiot2:

so the list so far.............

the north sea

the dead

the irish desertion after keane

unemployment and fiscal hardship

and now...............the employed !

i work in Houghton and there are 30 i know of in the place i work on backshift tonight so cant go, we are a town controlled by Nissan so multiply that by however many warehouses, suppliers or drivers they have and you'll easily be pushing a thousand or 2 who would go but are rota'd in tonight.

like it or not people just cant take the time off to go to what in essence is a meaningless cup game, not least myself...id like to be there but if it means taking a half day to go to this or taking a half day to go to an away game, theres no contest.