Sunderland

Nobody

They do realise that 1992 was over 20 years ago?  It's going to be hard to keep calling Newcastle fans Keegan bandwagon jumpers as more and more of them are unable to demonstrate their loyalty under Smith and Ardiles due to being a zygote.

They do realise that 1992 was over 20 years ago?  It's going to be hard to keep calling Newcastle fans Keegan bandwagon jumpers as more and more of them are unable to demonstrate their loyalty under Smith and Ardiles due to being a zygote.

Facts schmacts

If the mackems beat Chelsea, Manure and Man C then they deserve to win the cup.

No fucking chance whatsoever of that happening. Man U will win at the SOS as the mackems bomb forward with big Jozy up front and leave a shit load of gaps, then spunk on them at OT.

If the mackems beat Chelsea, Manure and Man C then they deserve to win the cup.

No f***ing chance whatsoever of that happening. Man U will win at the SOS as the mackems bomb forward with big Jozy up front and leave a s*** load of gaps, then spunk on them at OT.

Well done kidda, stranger things have happened.  Greece winning the Euro Championship.

Away goals count in the COC Semi, but only after extra time, is that right?

That's the rule I hate most, it's shite how there's 90 minutes at one ground, then at the other, there's more time to get an away goal or whatever. Think it was Burnley who got done over by this against Spurs a few years ago. Should just be two 90 minute matches then pens if away goals don't count imo.

Guest coalminer

Plus everyone in County Durham started supporting us in 1992.

It never fails to amaze me how m*ckems tell me I should support them because I'm from County Durham, despite the fact that I'm not exactly the only Newcastle supporter from there!  And they can fuck off with the 1992 thing - I remember Ardlles FFS!  :lol:

I should support them because I'm from Shields... :yao:

you should really, lets face it they could do with the extra help.

Well they shouldn't have been s**** for my entire life then...

glory hunting bassa.

Oh aye. All that glory I've revelled in man. Them 2 cup final losses and a relegation. Belta :lol:

glory hunting bassa.

Oh aye. All that glory I've revelled in man. Them 2 cup final losses and a relegation. Belta :lol:

compared to the alternative ?

glory hunting bassa.

compared to the alternative ?

Multiple relegations, blew pop and cheesy chips? Nah I like knowing where my car keys are.

Guest Roger Kint

Perry Groves on radio now saying they will stay up 'comfortably with more than one game to spare'  :lol:

He also claims theres no hope of Man Utd getting near the Top 4

Perry Groves on radio now saying they will stay up 'comfortably with more than one game to spare'  :lol:

He also claims theres no hope of Man Utd getting near the Top 4

Aye, a fluky extra time win against a Chelsea reserve team who should have been out of sight during the 90 minutes and the last year of dross is all forgotten. Them being 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league and having the worst goal difference is not a true reflection and the old guard of Cattermole, Larsson, O'Shit, Bardsley etc are suddenly great players again.

Reality will be back along shortly.