Sunderland

Nobody

So why are they buying her flowers?  Did she not want to live/venture into sunderland?  So, by getting her these flowers.  They are finally admitting to the fact, that sunderland is indeed, a complete and utter shithole and they feel sorry for her, so they're getting her a present?  WTF man?! :lol:

Goosed.

Guest firetotheworks

That's so fucking weird like. They act like servants that are just happy to be in from the cold or something, it's utterly bizarre, I don't get it. They always want to be mates with people that have absolutely nothing to do with them as well, I can't work out whether it's self-righteous or attention seeking tittery. Either way, it's really odd.

That's so fucking weird like. They act like servants that are just happy to be in from the cold or something, it's utterly bizarre, I don't get it. They always want to be mates with people that have absolutely nothing to do with them as well, I can't work out whether it's self-righteous or attention seeking tittery. Either way, it's really odd.

Definitely attention seeking tittery IMO. Typical small time complex, trying to prove their worth in any way, shape or form imaginable.

Guest firetotheworks

Isn't there like some kind of mental condition for people who crave love and approval from others?

Emotional attachment disorder

At least they have a manager they can unanimously get behind. Reckon they will have a good season, if they sign a couple of players.

Yeah they can get behind him for a  year, then they will have to start all over again when the new man comes in. I think I'd rather be in our position where we will get a manager in and look to build season on season with a long term view.

Guest antz1uk

Isn't there like some kind of mental condition for people who crave love and approval from others?

Mackemitis

At least they have a manager they can unanimously get behind. Reckon they will have a good season, if they sign a couple of players.

Yeah they can get behind him for a  year, then they will have to start all over again when the new man comes in. I think I'd rather be in our position where we will get a manager in and look to build season on season with a long term view.

Are they not on course to repeat the same thing three times in a row? Sack manager, he keeps them up then gets sacked the following session for being shite. Wonder if that's ever happened three times in a row before.

Are they not on course to repeat the same thing three times in a row? Sack manager, he keeps them up then gets sacked the following session for being s****. Wonder if that's ever happened three times in a row before.

Already have. O'neill, Di Canio and Poyet

Micah Richards has joined Aston Villa after turning down a lucrative deal from Sunderland.

Sunderland had offered the right back around £90,000-a-week, but he chose Villa - and a deal understood to be around £65,000-a-week - after a personal intervention from Tim Sherwood.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-sign-micah-richards-5866880

Lovely stuff from Micah.

That is rank from Sunderland man. Absolutely desperate stuff  :lol:

Respect Micah Richards for that decision too.

90k a week on a right back, with their squad in that state. Yikes.

Micah Richards has joined Aston Villa after turning down a lucrative deal from Sunderland.

Sunderland had offered the right back around £90,000-a-week, but he chose Villa - and a deal understood to be around £65,000-a-week - after a personal intervention from Tim Sherwood.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-sign-micah-richards-5866880

Lovely stuff from Micah.

He's from Birmingham too isn't he? Makes sense that move now

Their fans have to be amongst the stupidest. One guy on RTG boasting that dick has a higher win percentage than McClaren and lot of McClaren's games were in the championship, totally ignoring fact advocaat managed one of only 2 big clubs in scotland

Guest Roger Kint

That is obscene. Wonder how much Rodwell is on

No wonder they still make losses each year, saved a canny bit releasing Brown mind but dread to think how much they spend on Rodwell, Defoe, OShit, Johnson, Jackanory etc