Sunderland

Nobody

1 year contract :lol: obviously in it for the quick cash.

Great short term appointment for me - I can see him bringing in Cocu to take over in a year too

:anguish:

If that happens.

No idea if he'll do well like.  Did well to keep them up but so did Di Canio and Poyet..

Also where's Allardyce going to go now, Championship time for the big fat dinosaur :D

What they usually do.

Hang around til about December when someone is in the shit and come in and keep them up.

No idea if he'll do well like.  Did well to keep them up but so did Di Canio and Poyet..

Also where's Allardyce going to go now, Championship time for the big fat dinosaur :D

Allardyce wants some time out. 

So if Sunderland follow their normal pattern of bringing in a manager to save them from relegation when the previous saviour starts failing, Allardyce will be ready to step in.

That would do me nicely. Advocaat is treating this as holiday fund and Allardyce will cement Sunderland as the most horrible club in the game's history.

Guest Roger Kint

Not convinced this is a good idea for them. Would be a shock if they are going to spend big now just for a short term appointment. May well try and blag a season til a new man comes in and give the next guy a big WAR CHEST.

Cue standard mackem cycle.....

He's not the right answer really and this summer was a good opportunity for them to rebuild, have a fresh start etc.

I suppose this gives them one more year to make a decision, but it's risky because that squad will eventually go down - it's shocking.

Guest antz1uk

ffs, you just know Advocaat will get the bullet about a month before they're due to play us then Allardyce will be appointed where hey will naturally beat us for the 6th fucking time

He's not the right answer really and this summer was a good opportunity for them to rebuild, have a fresh start etc.

I suppose this gives them one more year to make a decision, but it's risky because that squad will eventually go down - it's shocking.

Yeah, they seriously need to invest. Aren't they due to lose a load more players this summer because of their contracts ending?

ffs, you just know Advocaat will get the bullet about a month before they're due to play us then Allardyce will be appointed where hey will naturally beat us for the 6th f***ing time

They'll beat us anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

Smudger ‏@WiseMenSay78 1 min1 minute ago

#SAFC set to appoint a proven winner......meanwhile over on Tinyside, #NUFC appoint someone sacked by Derby and Forest. #LALAN

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Another riveting season beckons for top flight North East football. Both clubs are a disgrace.

Exactly. Two very small time appointments, cant believe they are frothing at the mouth(more than usual) over it

One year deal :lol:

So when he leaves next summer they'll be in the same position... only in the PL thanks to our derby no shows, needing a new manager and then having to offload all of the overpriced old tat that the previous incumbent has frittered away Short's millions on.

They're just 1 week into the end of the season, and are so negative and unsure of themselves that they've settled on the guy on a 1 year deal, just because he kept them up. I mean that is incredibly depressing.

They're just 1 week into the end of the season, and are so negative and unsure of themselves that they've settled on the guy on a 1 year deal, just because he kept them up. I mean that is incredibly depressing.

More likely they've got someone lined up for the season after I'd imagine.

The season's just ended! Who on Earth needs a year's notice, and why would you want them then.  :lol:

http://www.bvb.de/var/ezdemo_site/storage/images/media/bilder/vereinsperson/galerie/129/946763-1-eng-GB/1_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular.jpg

The season's just ended! Who on Earth needs a year's notice, and why would you want them then.  :lol:

Who wouldn't wait for the genius that is Sam Allardyce?

Who wouldn't wait for the genius that is Sam Allardyce?

Now that would be hilarious!  :lol:

Let's be honest, it's a totally irrelevant appointment. We all know full well as soon as the Derby beckons they'll sack him and bring someone else in to get the new manager syndrome boost - even if our first game of the season is against them, they'll sack Dick 2 weeks before kick-off and bring in whoever.