Sunderland

Nobody

The chief inspector said that the club knew too the other day

The club needs to make a statement when the trial ends. If it turns out they did know, then someone should be sacked.

Not sure what you mean by 'if it turns out the club did know'.  They did it's been mentioned under oath several times, I know he is a liar but it's not in his benefit to lie about that

A bit extreme to get on his wife about any of this. She's not at fault and it's pretty presumptuous to assume to know how she feels or what her intentions and motivations are.

To be fair like, I don't see what other intentions or motivations she can have other than greed and money.

Sexual offences against a child are probably the lowest of the low, there is no justification for staying with and supporting someone who is guilty of it. Especially with the information coming out of the trial about his intentions and the way he conducted himself through it all.

A bit extreme to get on his wife about any of this. She's not at fault and it's pretty presumptuous to assume to know how she feels or what her intentions and motivations are.

To be fair like, I don't see what other intentions or motivations she can have other than greed and money.

Sexual offences against a child are probably the lowest of the low, there is no justification for staying with and supporting someone who is guilty of it. Especially with the information coming out of the trial about his intentions and the way he conducted himself through it all.

It's more what he's said in court for me that makes it bizarre.  "You wanted sexual activity with her?" 'Yes.'

Why would she stay with him after revelations like that (even if the girl was 27)?  Just.. strange.

I imagine everyone at the club, right to the top, will have known the facts.

We're talking about a case in a court of law, imagining things isn't relevant. That's why I'd rather wait until the trial has ended and then see what the club says. If it's true then there are serious questions to be answered.

It's more what he's said in court for me that makes it bizarre.  "You wanted sexual activity with her?" 'Yes.'

Why would she stay with him after revelations like that (even if the girl was 27)?  Just.. strange.

I get what you're both saying, and maybe you're right or at least maybe that's part of it. You look at things like battered person syndrome and it's easy to think "he's beating the fuck out of you on the daily, get the fuck out," but it's just not that easy. This is a different situation, but it does make me think that it might be a bit trickier than it appears.

I get what you're both saying, and maybe you're right or at least maybe that's part of it. You look at things like battered person syndrome and it's easy to think "he's beating the fuck out of you on the daily, get the fuck out," but it's just not that easy. This is a different situation, but it does make me think that it might be a bit trickier than it appears.

:thup: bmore

I get what you're both saying, and maybe you're right or at least maybe that's part of it. You look at things like battered person syndrome and it's easy to think "he's beating the f*** out of you on the daily, get the f*** out," but it's just not that easy. This is a different situation, but it does make me think that it might be a bit trickier than it appears.

Especially when there were 60,000 reasons per week to stay.

She's a pretty lass, but pretty lasses are ten-a-penny in that world, I doubt it would be as easy as some people have suggested for her to find herself a new gravy train if she gets off this one. She'll be well aware of that.

We can hope :lol: Like others said, until safc release a statement we don't know what will or could come in the coming weeks/months.  It'll be interesting, that's for sure. Could well be even more to it that we havent heard about yet

The club needs to make a statement when the trial ends. If it turns out they did know, then someone should be sacked.

Johnson might have a good case for wrongful dismissal if they've sacked him for gross misconduct and it turns out they knew what he'd been up to all along.

Plus the fact he's admitted he's spent most of their relationship cheating on her with numerous women "because he can".

Ignoring the fact that he finds kids sexy, that is probably justification to leave him.

I'm sure if she had a ring on her finger she'd be down the route of divorce already to get her 50%.

:lol:

Some lasses stand by pennyless pricks who knock the shit out of them, some are just daft, it isn't always about money.

Really want Johnson's girlfriend to have a life full of absolute misery now like.

Cannot stand the horrible money grabbing little slapper. She's absolutely gorgeous but is rotten on the inside like.

She has known for 12 months that Johnson is a child abuser, she has backed him and stayed with him throughout. She knows he's cheated on her numerous times. She knows that he'd happily groom a child and ruin her life because of his arrogance.

The relationship was in tatters 12 months ago (from the evidence at the court), now she flaunts around like they are stronger than ever despite his despicable actions. Yet she is more than happy to stay with him for her little payday $$$. There is no other reason for her being with him, absolutely not.

Of course she's staying with him for the cash, but I can barely blame her.

Her choices are:

1) Pretend to stay with him for a bit even though she probably hates him. She's probably not having to sleep with him as she can just tell him she's too upset and ultimately he's probably off to jail imminently anyway. Keep up this charade for a while and she can milk a convicted nonce for hundreds of thousands of pounds and never have to work again in her entire life and have plenty of cash to give her kid the best in life.

2) Leave him now and claim the moral high ground but spend the rest of her days struggling to pay bills and working 45 hour weeks until she's 65 stacking shelves in Tesco.

I'm certainly not running down anyone for working at Tesco, but if option 1 is available I can't really blame anyone for taking it.

We can hope :lol: Like others said, until safc release a statement we don't know what will or could come in the coming weeks/months.  It'll be interesting, that's for sure. Could well be even more to it that we havent heard about yet

Hope they use the same lawyer as Johnson to issue the statement.  They'll be playing Blyth Spartans next season.