The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Think it's safe to say Man United will be changing their pitch dimensions to make their pitch much more narrow next season.

It's all a standardised size.

Since when?

Either last season or the season before.

Think it's safe to say Man United will be changing their pitch dimensions to make their pitch much more narrow next season.

It's all a standardised size.

Since when?

Either last season or the season before.

Missed that :(

Having said that it was a stupid point anyway, given that Everton had a wider pitch than Man United before.

It's absolutely incredible how history to repeating itself in a different scale. Moyes is truly becoming United's Hodgson.

From ridiculous interviews, to playing down the expectations, banging on about his "Experience", and overall cautious approach.

Long may it continue !

really is impressive the pile of s*** (for their level) Fergies left Moyes especially in defence and even more impressive he got a title winning performance out of them.

Absolute bollocks. Moyes is crap. End of.

Even if those players aren't as good, like you claim. They certainly aren't as bad as they have looked this season.

It's laughable.

It's absolutely incredible how history to repeating itself in a different scale. Moyes is truly becoming United's Hodgson.

From ridiculous interviews, to playing down the expectations, banging on about his "Experience", and overall cautious approach.

Long may it continue !

Souness surely?

Long may it continue !

Souness surely?

I was a little kid when that happened, so can't compare. The closest thing to this in my era was Roy.

but yea, in terms of titlewinning teams going to shit, Souness comparison is correct.

really is impressive the pile of s*** (for their level) Fergies left Moyes especially in defence and even more impressive he got a title winning performance out of them.

Absolute bollocks. Moyes is crap. End of.

Even if those players aren't as good, like you claim. They certainly aren't as bad as they have looked this season.

It's laughable.

Ferdinand Vidic and Evra, basically the backbone of Man Utds side for 5 years roughly are showing their age badly. Their planned replacements aren't up to it (Phil Jones is never a cb) they have next to no creativity in the side as it stands especially in the middle of the park which is not up to the standards of a title challenger.

Worst Man.Utd performance I've ever witnessed was them against Liverpool away a few weeks ago.

But if they don't do anything different in the second half, this could take it.

They just seem SO slow, and look like a team who have ran out of ideas already.

I know the Man.Utd "fans" have been getting on Fellaini's back, but surely they must know he deserves a place ahead of Cleverley! He's been their worst player so far. God knows how he's made it this far in life!

Long may it continue !

Souness surely?

I was a little kid when that happened, so can't compare. The closest thing to this in my era was Roy.

but yea, in terms of titlewinning teams going to shit, Souness comparison is correct.

Ok. Basically you were well shit and easy to beat under him (as were we because he's an ego maniac with no management skills) :lol:

Long may it continue !

Souness surely?

hell just look back at the post Busby period. Keeping Fergie around hovering won't help Moyes in times like this either when the players will wonder who this joker thinks he is and miss Fergies methods.

Guest Bert Shaft

That was as bad a first half performance from Man Utd as I can remember since the season Denis Law sent 'em down.