The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Nothing you're saying is wrong Brett but the reason you're saying it is so transparent. Laudrup is miles away from Pardew, an abyss away.

And if the choice was him or Pardew it would be Laudrup 100 times out of 100.

I agree with that completely. I had Swansea on my bet which has pissed me off and he'll just escape any sort of criticism. On the other hand had Mackay lost, he's ever closer to being sacked but he'll not get the praise he deserves for that win.

Guest bimpy474

I agree with that completely. I had Swansea on my bet which has pissed me off and he'll just escape any sort of criticism. On the other hand had Mackay lost, he's ever closer to being sacked but he'll not get the praise he deserves for that win.

You bet on Swansea.....i have one rule with betting on football, i never include derby games. So unpredictable it's untrue.

As for Mackay, he shouldn't be anywhere near the sack. And him being near the sack is nothing to do with football. It's the mentalness of an owner who thinks his sons best mate as DOF (or whatever the role is) is better than a proper football person and someone who Mackay trusted. You can't really use todays result as a stick to beat Laudrup with because Mackay might get sacked, bit of skewed thinking like.

Sorry if i misunderstood what you meant, that's just how it looks to me as i read it.

Guest bimpy474

Brett is a mess.

He really is :lol: Tries so hard as well.

His heart is in the right place, it's just his brain appears to be in his bumhole.

Sorry Brett  :rose:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Some Swansea fans on twitter were saying Laudrup out. :lol:

I'd have him here in a heartbeat. (not that we'd pay the going rate)

Some Swansea fans on twitter were saying Laudrup out. :lol:

I'd have him here in a heartbeat. (not that we'd pay the going rate)

Sacking him, that would be an extreme. However they shouldn't just accept that performance on the back of a league cup. Especially when they got no apology from him in his interview or any sort of answers to why they were so shit. Cardiff are woeful and fully expected Swansea to get Mackay sacked. Yet they were hopeless. I think Laudrup is a brilliant manager but I think things might start to turn sour with them. Don't think they'll even be top 12 this season, especially after witnessing that today.

Guest Haris Vuckic

A decade ago they were getting 5000 people through the turnstiles & they have just won a cup, qualified for europe, & signed some genuinely class players.

I have no sympathy and a lot of clubs would want a manager as good as Laudrup - sacking the manager isn't always the solution .

Dave Farrar ‏@perfectpunter 8m

Odd start to San Lorenzo v Boca - Pablo Alvarado booked before kick off for bringing a child onto the pitch without prior authorisation...

:lol:

That sounds like a minor offence