The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Really don't understand why Cardiff fans applauded Ramsey.  It's like us applauding Carroll.

Not sure tbh, he jumped a division to join Arsenal (he'd been talking to them and Man Utd I think, no way was he going to stay in the Championship), plus he's been back there on loan since he left.

I get that but applauding a goal against your side?  :idiot2:

For the first goal I thought it was a decent enough gesture, if a little too loving, when he scored the second and they did it again though :lol:

How did it get to be the one game on Tuesday? It should be illegal to televise a game like this.

You're kidding right? I heard the Real Madrid squad invite Barca over for a sleepover tonight to watch Pulis' Palace take on Allardyce's 'Ammers in one of the finest footballing spectacles either is likely to see in their lifetimes.

Guest VanBarduck

The treatment Thauvin is getting is a disgrace. 50'000 Lille's fans shouting "son of a b****" everytime he gets the ball, some nasty tackles too...  :(

Guest VanBarduck

The treatment Thauvin is getting is a disgrace. 50'000 Lille's fans shouting "son of a b****" everytime he gets the ball, some nasty tackles too...  :(

Considering how he acted its exactly what he deserved.

There're children in the stadium , their "ultras" have come up with a dozen chants each one more outrageous than the last, sometimes they simply shouting "kill him" ffs