The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Yea, I can't stand Skrtel either. He puts so much panic in me. I just don't feel comfortable with him even if he's having a good game. Not to mention, he always passes it back to the keeper when put under pressure.

Sakho is incredible on the ball. I lost count of number of times he found a Liverpool midfielder in Cardiff half or around the centre circle today. Think that's the reason Agger is benched now, because Sakho has as much technical and ball playing ability, while being better at general defending as well.

Johnson, I used to love watching him play in full-flow. But currently he's our weakest link. He's been in terrible form for a month now. Seems to go through motions during the game and not concentrated. Can't see him getting his contract extended if this carries on.

Guest Roger Kint

Young is always pretty crap but he doesnt half hit them well when he does score. Mind that dive was shocking, as was McCartneys foul

Just tweeted BBC about that poll, mind. Can't believe we're not included!

@BBCMOTD Not including Newcastle in your poll, shocking (but unsurprising) from the BBC. You scared, brah? #nufc

Lineker said it was from the bookies' favourites.

Mackem agenda.