The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Ok i might have been wrong about Redmond :lol:

Would have been an vast improvement on our LW for what 2m? should have been in there.

Hindsight is great and all.

If improvement was the only option then Puncheon would have been that :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

West Ham vs Stoke. I'm bored already.

That reminds me, Tony Adams on the radio the other day said Arsenal need Nzonzi for £15m to do a Gilberto :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

That reminds me, Tony Adams on the radio the other day said Arsenal need Nzonzi for £15m to do a Gilberto :lol:

Always shocks how many ex footballers know the total sum of f*ck all.

I agreed with his main point that Arsenal dont need another striker(he said no Suarez ever) and that someone to prevent goals was needed. The idea that Nzonzi is an option though......

God I really don't like Martinez, fucking change the tune about the window, same shit every single year its the same for everyone and your whining about how mean Man Utd are for offering huge money for players is pathetic

I agreed with his main point that Arsenal dont need another striker(he said no Suarez ever) and that someone to prevent goals was needed. The idea that Nzonzi is an option though......

Their defensive record last year was only second to City.... i honestly think their need for defensive recruitments are overblown.

Their biggest issue are goals and creating them when it matters which is weird for an Arsenal team.... but last year they would struggle to break teams down when it mattered....disguised by the fact they would beat teams like us by 4 or 5.

When i see Arsenal i see a need for width and a striker who can be relied on week in week out no matter the level of opposition.... i don't believe Giroud is that guy.

It wouldn't hurt them to get some depth in more defensive positions though i suppose.

Guest Roger Kint

Their defensive record last year was only second to City.... i honestly think their need for defensive recruitments are overblown.

Their biggest issue are goals and creating them when it matters which is weird for an Arsenal team.... but last year they would struggle to break teams down when it mattered....disguised by the fact they would beat teams like us by 4 or 5.

When i see Arsenal i see a need for width and a striker who can be relied on week in week out no matter the level of opposition.... i don't believe Giroud is that guy.

It wouldn't hurt them to get some depth in more defensive positions though i suppose.

The idea was a DM that would break up shit and move it on. ATM they defend deep and break quick, his idea was get someone ala Giberto that would stop the need for so many to come back. I agree on their defensive record but like i said its more cos everyone legs it back asap :lol;

Guest bimpy474

Ince's goal man :sweetjesus:

Aye i said earlier, twas a cracker  :smug:

Ah never saw that earlier :thup: be a great signing for us I think.

I said it in the rumours thread ;), £8m is a bargain imo for Ince. Really like him.