The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Messi man, f***ing ridiculous.

Best player in the world, but was absolute horseshit until that play and that's why I always say we shouldn't ever sub Ben Arfa out. These players can be horrible for 92 minutes but capable of producing magic.

Best player in the world, but was absolute horseshit until that play and that's why I always say we shouldn't ever sub Ben Arfa out. These players can be horrible for 92 minutes but capable of producing magic.

Bit harsh, he scored a goal and had a couple of things that didn't quite come off. Agree in general though.

Bit harsh, he scored a goal and had a couple of things that didn't quite come off. Agree in general though.

:lol:

Yeah, but was more referring to his ability rather than others. Nowhere near his standard and looked disinterested for a big part. His goal was also a tap in basically.

Have a bet on Bale hattrick now. £5 returns £150.

Still, we're getting nowhere with the defence falling to pieces like that. I do hope our board sees the light and we do something on Jan, although I'm not sure there'll be much available in that window.

Just stay away from Coloccini.

Still, we're getting nowhere with the defence falling to pieces like that. I do hope our board sees the light and we do something on Jan, although I'm not sure there'll be much available in that window.

Get Thiago Silva and David Luiz ;)